Home Care Marketing- Great Idea! See attachments at bottom of post. Not a client of ours? Become one soon!
Hi all, I’m sending this email to our active blogging/SEO clients.
We send out emails requesting your “company” news each month. Some send it, some don’t. All of you should send something each month.
Here’s an idea that we wanted to share with all of you.
You can read the idea and the “how to” below but I have attached a template and a sample write up for you to take out the “guess-work”.
Thank you and we hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season!
Valerie and George and staff
Great Home Care Marketing Article Idea for Your Website- and a Template to Use!
Do you have referral sources and marketing partners in your local community?
Of course you do.
· Want to impress them and bring them closer to you?
· Want to add more VALUABLE SEO and content to your blog/website?
· Want to be a welcome face when you walk in the door of your local assisted living facility, geriatric care manager office, elder law attorney, skilled nursing facility, rehab center, home modification company?
Of course you do!
Here’s what you should do next:
1) Ask your local referral source or potential local referral source if you can “feature” them on your website. What does that mean?
a) It means you are going to publish a blog post or article about them on your website.
b) Which will also go out to all of your local social media connections,
c) It will go out in your next monthly newsletter.
d) What does this activity result in? Appreciation, Trust, Credibility, Closer Connection Professionally.
· Identify the referral source. Ask them if they would like to be featured/interviewed.
· Use the template below to gather article info. In person, on the phone, or via email.
· Take a picture of the person interviewed, or the facility, or get their logo- you need an image with your article.
· Submit the completely written article to LTCEP at support at www.LTCEPSupport.com
· We will post the article to your blog.
· We will let you know when it’s posted so that you can show your referral source!
· Watch it show up on FB, TW, LI and in your next newsletter (make sure you have them on your newsletter list!)
THAT’s IT! NOW GO DO IT! SUBMIT UP TO 4 PER MONTH!
Valerie’s motto and favorite saying is: “Impact is not created by big budgets, impact is created by innovative marketing ideas!”
Valerie is a Registered Nurse and the author of three books, Aging Answers (2003), The Senior Solution (2007) and Priceless Caregiving (2009). Her adventure in internet marketing began as a self-promotion experiment and ended up becoming a full time marketing consulting business for the elder care market.
Valerie has appeared on national television (Today Show), has hosted her own local radio show, and has been interviewed for dozens of publications and radio shows across the country regarding her business and the business of elder care.
She fast became the foremost authority in driving sales via the internet, seminars, and e-mail for senior service providers and elder care entrepreneurs.While Valerie’s best known for her expertise in marketing, her students share that her biggest impact comes from her ability to make things happen quickly, even on a small budget.
Google Verified Author