Today there are really only 2 viable ways to promote your home care business on a budget.
1. In-person, direct referral marketing. This includes your community outreach, networking, cold call visits, trying to get in the door with rehab facilities, hospitals, assisted living, DME and other non-competitive providers. It’s tough, but with the right knowledge base, and some motivation, you can do it!
2. Online marketing. This means you have an up-to-date website, fresh unique content going out weekly, social media engagement, e-newsletters, business listings, authority site presence and more. This part is a little harder for those who are not tech savvy. Luckily, we have the answers at LTC Expert Publications.
Did you know that if you combine your “offline” in-person networking with your online presence, you can potentially get up to 50% more leads?
Yes, with the right team on your side, and the right website, and the right content, you win your marketplace every time.
If you have been thinking about a new website (or maybe you don’t need a website, but you need the rest of the stuff), talk to us. We can help with any situation!
Call George Novoson at 888-404-1513 or email him at [email protected]
Visit our website and learn more about us at www.LTCSocialMark.com
WE ONLY work with health care professionals, and we understand the challenges you face as a home care agency owner/marketer.
Valerie VanBooven RN BSN
LTC Expert Publications
Valerie’s motto and favorite saying is: “Impact is not created by big budgets, impact is created by innovative marketing ideas!”
Valerie is a Registered Nurse and the author of three books, Aging Answers (2003), The Senior Solution (2007) and Priceless Caregiving (2009). Her adventure in internet marketing began as a self-promotion experiment and ended up becoming a full time marketing consulting business for the elder care market.
Valerie has appeared on national television (Today Show), has hosted her own local radio show, and has been interviewed for dozens of publications and radio shows across the country regarding her business and the business of elder care.
She fast became the foremost authority in driving sales via the internet, seminars, and e-mail for senior service providers and elder care entrepreneurs.While Valerie’s best known for her expertise in marketing, her students share that her biggest impact comes from her ability to make things happen quickly, even on a small budget.
Google Verified Author
Latest posts by Valerie VanBooven RN BSN (see all)
- Does Having Your Own TV Channel Help with Senior Care Marketing? I Think So! - April 12, 2019
- Valerie V Show: Curated Content, WHAT? And janky lipstick. - April 8, 2019
- Valerie V Show: Dad, Marketing, Empathy - April 8, 2019