Free Webinar: How to Get Home Care Website Content that Generates Greater Online Visibility = More Leads!
– Learn how SEO works today vs how it used to work.
– Learn how to get great content for your current home carewebsite that generates leads. (without lifting a finger)
-Learn the STYLE of content that converts new clients into paying customers.
-Learn how MUCH content you need each month to get better visibility locally.
-Learn why you may NOT need a new website, you might just need better content!
–Home Care Franchise Owners- learn how a branded franchise website can work better with unique content.
-Learn how an e-newsletter generates MORE leads (and it’s not irritating to the reader).
Valerie’s motto and favorite saying is: “Impact is not created by big budgets, impact is created by innovative marketing ideas!”
Valerie is a Registered Nurse and the author of three books, Aging Answers (2003), The Senior Solution (2007) and Priceless Caregiving (2009). Her adventure in internet marketing began as a self-promotion experiment and ended up becoming a full time marketing consulting business for the elder care market.
Valerie has appeared on national television (Today Show), has hosted her own local radio show, and has been interviewed for dozens of publications and radio shows across the country regarding her business and the business of elder care.
She fast became the foremost authority in driving sales via the internet, seminars, and e-mail for senior service providers and elder care entrepreneurs.While Valerie’s best known for her expertise in marketing, her students share that her biggest impact comes from her ability to make things happen quickly, even on a small budget.
Google Verified Author
Latest posts by Valerie VanBooven RN BSN (see all)
- Free Webinar Tuesday: Using Video for Home Care Marketing & Lead Generation - September 17, 2017
- Add One Thing to Your Website to Generate Home Care Leads - September 16, 2017
- Video Replay: Home Care Recruiting- The Solution with the “Secret Sauce” - September 14, 2017