Valerie VanBooven RN BSN author of :”Let There Be Leads! The Ultimate Guide to Marketing Your Home Care Business”, will be discussing each section of the book (to be released March 7).
This webinar is for home care franchise owners only!
We will discuss:
1. How to use your corporate website and STILL see better results.
2. How online content and offline marketing strategies will increase brand visibility.
3. The use of social media for franchise owners.
4. The use of backlinks and authority site articles for franchiseowners.
5. Using your brand for increased power and authority in your local marketplace!
Valerie’s motto and favorite saying is: “Impact is not created by big budgets, impact is created by innovative marketing ideas!”
Valerie is a Registered Nurse and the author of three books, Aging Answers (2003), The Senior Solution (2007) and Priceless Caregiving (2009). Her adventure in internet marketing began as a self-promotion experiment and ended up becoming a full time marketing consulting business for the elder care market.
Valerie has appeared on national television (Today Show), has hosted her own local radio show, and has been interviewed for dozens of publications and radio shows across the country regarding her business and the business of elder care.
She fast became the foremost authority in driving sales via the internet, seminars, and e-mail for senior service providers and elder care entrepreneurs.While Valerie’s best known for her expertise in marketing, her students share that her biggest impact comes from her ability to make things happen quickly, even on a small budget.
Google Verified Author