Oh and then there is following up with every lead, referral, referral source and on and on…..
- Yellow Pages online- I'm a big opponent of this type of spending. Wouldn't do it. My opinion.
- Yellow Pages Offline- Depends on your market. You MUST calculate your ROI. If you are getting good leads, keep it , if not , save your money for something else.
a. Great call to action.b. Great content.c. Easy contact options.d. Excellent organic keyword strategy.e. Search engine optimization for better visibility.f. REAL qualified backlinks to elder care and senior service oriented websites. (not just any backlinking will do, so BE CAREFUL)
3. Social Media is very important. For home care agency owners and marketers, this is the order of importance:
a. #1 is LinkedIn (surprised?)b. #2 is Facebookc. #3 is Twitterd. #4 is YouTube
4. Back to Content- Great Content, Local Content, Unique Content.
a. Blog posting is not an option, it MUST BE DONE.b. Posting to Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter is super important.c. Turning those posts into videos, creating videos, posting videos is essential in 2012.
Seems overwhelming, but generating leads online that are EXCLUSIVE to you and your office, and not SHARED with 5 other agencies in your area is not only smart, but those leads are much easier to close, and much more interested in YOUR services.
Valerie’s motto and favorite saying is: “Impact is not created by big budgets, impact is created by innovative marketing ideas!”
Valerie is a Registered Nurse and the author of three books, Aging Answers (2003), The Senior Solution (2007) and Priceless Caregiving (2009). Her adventure in internet marketing began as a self-promotion experiment and ended up becoming a full time marketing consulting business for the elder care market.
Valerie has appeared on national television (Today Show), has hosted her own local radio show, and has been interviewed for dozens of publications and radio shows across the country regarding her business and the business of elder care.
She fast became the foremost authority in driving sales via the internet, seminars, and e-mail for senior service providers and elder care entrepreneurs.While Valerie’s best known for her expertise in marketing, her students share that her biggest impact comes from her ability to make things happen quickly, even on a small budget.
Google Verified Author
Latest posts by Valerie VanBooven RN BSN (see all)
- New Video: Wondering What Our Caregiver Recruiting Program Looks Like? - October 11, 2017
- ICYMI- Video Replay- Using Video for Home Care Lead Generation and Marketing - October 10, 2017
- Free Webinar Tuesday: Using Video for Home Care Marketing & Lead Generation - September 17, 2017