This program sets you up for long-term success.This program applies to:
- New Home Care Agencies
- New Geriatric Care Managers
- New Elder Law Attorneys
- New Long Term Care Insurance Agents
- New Reverse Mortgage Loan Officers
- New Elder Care Concierge Services
- New Senior Housing Placement Services
- New Assisted Living Facilities (Independent)
- New Residential Care Homes
In order to win a new client, your online presence needs to be OUTSTANDING. (even on a small budget this is possible!)
I remember writing an article in 2008 about the “Secrets to Senior Service Success” that still circulates (and gets ripped off :/) on the internet regularly. Today we find ourselves in a tough economic environment with many people who are finding themselves in a position to start a new business, reinvent themselves, their lives, and their purpose.
For those entrepreneurs, starting a new business is usually not a “cash flow mecca”. Budgets are tight and the options in the online marketing “market” are endless.
Because we have specialized in elder care marketing for so many years, and because we understand the difficulties that many new business owners are facing, we have developed a new program that is only for the elder care business start-up.
Most online marketing programs that guarantee 1st page Google placement and leads cost thousands of dollars (and the work behind those programs is very intense!)
However, for those business owners who are willing to put some “sweat equity” into their own online programs, we will happily get you started down the road with a successful and attractive online marketing program AND provide you with our OFFLINE marketing materials for FREE as a bonus for joining us.
As your business grows, you can add our different services to your program as you can afford them, including more video, blog posting weekly, enewsletters, Facebook Advertising, Google Adwords, and more.
So let’s get back to basics. Your internet presence can be outstanding following our 299/99/9 program.
Our 299/99/9 program is defined this way:
$299 up front start up fee, $99 per month for 9 months, and then it’s all yours!
1. Attractive 5 page website in your colors, using stock photos, your photos, and your logo. (Need help with a logo? We can do that too.)
2. The website is search engine optimized for your local business area.
3. Social media account set up or clean up for search engine optimization, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube channel, Google+
4. 1 Video for your Website, Voiced Over, About Your Business
Miscelaneous Cool Stuff:
- Free access to all of our online and offline marketing materials/bonuses. (TONS!)
- You learn how to blog post for effective reach to your local audience. (we will even show you where to get the best content when you have “writers block” or no time to post.)
- Any additional website pages = $50 per page.
- Custom changes to website are $75 per hour.
- After 9 months, website will be hosted for $19.99 per month. (so you never have to move your website, and we do back up all of our sites nightly on our dedicated servers)
- Moving website to another server =$425 fee after 9 months.
- If you want to move the website before 9 month contract is up, it’s a pro-rated fee.
Assisted Living or Senior Living:
http://autumngrove.com ($199 additional fee for this premium site)
Remember, this is an elder care business start up package price.
If you would like more services, faster 1st page Google Placement, Blogging, Google Places, Adwords, or Facebook Advertising, we will happily discuss your situation with you and give you a custom quote.
Not sure what you need? Get your free 30 minute marketing analysis and recommendations from George Novoson. (email@example.com)
Ready to get started with your online elder care marketing “Business in a Box”?
Click here to make a payment. You will then get a form via email and a request to set up a time to discuss your needs.
Don’t go online looking like an amateur, look like a professional organization immediately, and close more clients faster.
Valerie’s motto and favorite saying is: “Impact is not created by big budgets, impact is created by innovative marketing ideas!”
Valerie is a Registered Nurse and the author of three books, Aging Answers (2003), The Senior Solution (2007) and Priceless Caregiving (2009). Her adventure in internet marketing began as a self-promotion experiment and ended up becoming a full time marketing consulting business for the elder care market.
Valerie has appeared on national television (Today Show), has hosted her own local radio show, and has been interviewed for dozens of publications and radio shows across the country regarding her business and the business of elder care.
She fast became the foremost authority in driving sales via the internet, seminars, and e-mail for senior service providers and elder care entrepreneurs.While Valerie’s best known for her expertise in marketing, her students share that her biggest impact comes from her ability to make things happen quickly, even on a small budget.
Google Verified Author
Latest posts by Valerie VanBooven RN BSN (see all)
- Action Taker or Dreamer? - November 17, 2017
- Online visibility – how to use your online assets to build a home care business empire. - November 16, 2017
- Can You Show Home Care Prospects that you have SOLUTIONS to their problems? - November 14, 2017