In today’s highly competitive marketplace, home care agency owners are facing an uphill battle when it comes to making their presence known. The Baby Boomers are retiring. The need for all types of elder care services, including home care, is going to go through the roof. Seeing the opportunity, more and more entrepreneurs have begun to push into the already crowded marketplace.
How are you going to stand out in the crowd – especially when you don’ t have a huge marketing budget? This is an especially big concern if you’re new to the home care field, and don’t have a well-established brand yet. With that in mind, we’ve put together this list:
The 3 Most Cost Effective Home Care Marketing Solutions
- Let Your Home Care Experience & Expertise Shine. There’s a huge audience of people out there who find themselves suddenly dealing with caregiving issues they never expected. They’re searching for answers online. Becoming a home care expert author on nationwide blogs is the best way to showcase your home care experience and expertise. This type of visibility generates tremendous numbers of leads: people want the very best care for their parents, partners, and other loved ones.
Join Me Live this Thursday, January 16, 2013,
Become the Senior Care Authority- Enhance Your Local Visibility, Credibility and Establish Yourself as an Expert Author (oh, and never lift a finger, we do it all for you!) Register Now, Seating is Limited- it’s online, and it’s FREEEEEE.
2. Educate, Empower and Connect With Email. Today’s consumers are in search of a home care agency they can trust. There are so many horrible stories about elder abuse and out of control caregivers out there that the consumer is afraid. They worry about leaving their parents, partner, or other loved one in the hands of strangers. Email marketing gives you a chance to prove that you’re not a stranger – you’re a caring, compassionate home care agency that is there to provide the best in care for your clients. Weekly e-newsletters are an easy, cost-effective way to provide caregiver education, present a range of care options and service offerings, and build that meaningful connection with your customers and their families.
3. Reviews, Reviews, Reviews! Word of mouth and personnel recommendations have long been the most powerful marketing tools for any home care agency. Now there’s a new kid on the block: online user reviews. Two-thirds of all consumers consider these online reviews to be as reliable as a personal recommendation! The best user reviews appear on independent websites, offer great visibility for your brand, and help attract the types of customers who will be most interested in the home care services you offer. Make 2013 the year you learn more about the power of online home care reviews – you won’t believe the way it’ll change your business.
Valerie’s motto and favorite saying is: “Impact is not created by big budgets, impact is created by innovative marketing ideas!”
Valerie is a Registered Nurse and the author of three books, Aging Answers (2003), The Senior Solution (2007) and Priceless Caregiving (2009). Her adventure in internet marketing began as a self-promotion experiment and ended up becoming a full time marketing consulting business for the elder care market.
Valerie has appeared on national television (Today Show), has hosted her own local radio show, and has been interviewed for dozens of publications and radio shows across the country regarding her business and the business of elder care.
She fast became the foremost authority in driving sales via the internet, seminars, and e-mail for senior service providers and elder care entrepreneurs.While Valerie’s best known for her expertise in marketing, her students share that her biggest impact comes from her ability to make things happen quickly, even on a small budget.
Google Verified Author
Latest posts by Valerie VanBooven RN BSN (see all)
- Does Having Your Own TV Channel Help with Senior Care Marketing? I Think So! - April 12, 2019
- Valerie V Show: Curated Content, WHAT? And janky lipstick. - April 8, 2019
- Valerie V Show: Dad, Marketing, Empathy - April 8, 2019