If you’ve been following me for very long then you’ve probably noticed there’s nowhere to click an “add to cart” button.
There’s no shopping cart to load up on digital doo-dads.
But do you know WHY?
We don’t let anyone sign up without understanding the program.
Inside the program is EXCLUSIVE information.
-If you make it into the program,
-If you get access to our groups and our methods,
-If you get to hang out with our other amazing clients,
… then it’s by invitation only.
But the GOOD NEWS is, because it’s the beginning of the quarter and because people tend to be a little more open
to getting their business and lives together at milestones like this…
We’re inviting YOU to apply for a coveted spot in the Valerie V Mentoring program today, April 10, 2018.
There are 5 steps to this application process:
- If you have not watched the video (or if it’s been a while), watch the replay. Then…
- You must schedule a call
- Show up for the call. And by show up, I mean BE present for the call. Be open during the call. Be bold. Be expectant.
If you do, the call will be incredible… even if you don’t get invited to join the program.
- The invitation. If you make it to this point, you’ll be one of the few. We take a limited number per month.
- We are now scheduling for a May 1 start, which means your deadline for decision time is April 15. And WE WILL SELL OUT.
That’s it. If you want access to the best online home care marketing mentor, offering the best support on the planet, then the above 5 steps are the ONLY way in. NO shopping carts. NO add to cart buttons.
-Ready to step up?
-Ready to create a better home care business?
-Ready to increase your impact?
Then follow the steps above.
Valerie VanBooven RN BSN
Founder, LTC Expert Publications
P.S. – The start of a new quarter is a great time to start something new… to re-invent your marketing strategies. Imagine 90 days from now
having a completely new experience for your home care biz…. New possibility. New certainty. It’s possible. Not easy. Not guaranteed. But certainly possible if you make the cut. Apply now.
Valerie’s motto and favorite saying is: “Impact is not created by big budgets, impact is created by innovative marketing ideas!”
Valerie is a Registered Nurse and the author of three books, Aging Answers (2003), The Senior Solution (2007) and Priceless Caregiving (2009). Her adventure in internet marketing began as a self-promotion experiment and ended up becoming a full time marketing consulting business for the elder care market.
Valerie has appeared on national television (Today Show), has hosted her own local radio show, and has been interviewed for dozens of publications and radio shows across the country regarding her business and the business of elder care.
She fast became the foremost authority in driving sales via the internet, seminars, and e-mail for senior service providers and elder care entrepreneurs.While Valerie’s best known for her expertise in marketing, her students share that her biggest impact comes from her ability to make things happen quickly, even on a small budget.
Google Verified Author
Latest posts by Valerie VanBooven RN BSN (see all)
- Valerie VanBooven RN BSN Releases Latest Book, EVERY EDGE - October 2, 2018
- Valerie V Show EP 100!!!! Interview with Home Care Agency Owner Pamela Starr - September 6, 2018
- Valerie V Show EP 99!! September is here, what’s your home care marketing plan? - September 5, 2018