From Angie’s Desk:
Private Marketing Site for LTCEP Clients…Did You Know?
LTCEP has put together a private marketing website for our clients.
Everything there is free.
We have videos, how-to lists, templates and more.
Log in today at www.LTCEPMarketing.com
Your username is your email address. Your password is member2014
Can’t access the site? Send a note to support at www.LTCEPSupport.com and we will get it taken care of!
Each week we will be sending you reminders and marketing tips that will help your bottom line. Remember, the clients who see the best return on their internet/digital marketing dollars are the ones who:
- Submit company news weekly.
- Update and increase their email lists.
- Combine their offline (in-person) marketing with their online marketing.
- Read our Marketing Tips and News Emails.
All content submissions, questions, and appointment requests should go through support at www.LTCEPSupport.com (not my email address).
We look forward to helping you gain more clients, leads, and referrals!
Corporate Communications Manager
LTC Expert Publications
Valerie’s motto and favorite saying is: “Impact is not created by big budgets, impact is created by innovative marketing ideas!”
Valerie is a Registered Nurse and the author of three books, Aging Answers (2003), The Senior Solution (2007) and Priceless Caregiving (2009). Her adventure in internet marketing began as a self-promotion experiment and ended up becoming a full time marketing consulting business for the elder care market.
Valerie has appeared on national television (Today Show), has hosted her own local radio show, and has been interviewed for dozens of publications and radio shows across the country regarding her business and the business of elder care.
She fast became the foremost authority in driving sales via the internet, seminars, and e-mail for senior service providers and elder care entrepreneurs.While Valerie’s best known for her expertise in marketing, her students share that her biggest impact comes from her ability to make things happen quickly, even on a small budget.
Google Verified Author
Latest posts by Valerie VanBooven RN BSN (see all)
- Valerie V Show EP 13:E-Newsletters for Home Care Marketing. Do it Right! - February 16, 2018
- Valerie V Show EP 12: The Dos and Don’ts of Advertising Your Home Care Business! Don’t Waste Your MoneY! - February 14, 2018
- Valerie V Show EP 11: Google Monster Wants Speed and Secure Home Care Websites by July 2018! - February 13, 2018