If You Watched the 3 Minute Video, The Next Step is HERE: https://betterhomecarebiz.com/marketing
Prefer to read? See below.
Hi From Valerie VanBooven:
Online marketing- does it really work for home care agencies and senior services?
That’s a great question.
After 10 years of helping home care agencies become more visible online, I can tell you that without a doubt it does work.
But let’s get real about what works.
If you have spent a lot of months building your contacts and referral sources- and you have worked REALLY hard- and you are seeing an increase in business- then congratulations.
You are doing the right thing!
Online marketing also takes a few months and some REAL engagement with your local audience to get a return on investment.
But once you have a following, once you have a regular monthly newsletter, a great Facebook Business Page, a great set of videos, and a fabulous website, you are all set.
If anyone promises you leads overnight, or in a week, or even a month, RUN away, it’s not that simple.
Here’s what works: (and by the way, our team will do all of this for you)
– 5 days per week curated (from other articles, sites, memes etc) content posted to your FB Business page- all elder care, senior care, home care or hospice care specific. (If you have a niche, we will cater to that).
– 2 Videos per month that are yours to keep- branded to you- your colors, your phone number, your logo.
– 2 blog posts per month- professionally written articles that are SEO’d for your local area and for your set of services. (or more if you choose Pro Program)
– We write, we post, we seo.
– Social Media Accounts we manage for you include: Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Google Plus
– We post YOUR Content for free and SEO it for free (company news)
– E-newsletter 1 time per month sent out to your contact list.
– We will set up your FB Advertising so that you don’t have to….but the budget is determined by YOU.
– Reporting Center Access (Plus and Pro)
– Tracked and Recorded Phone Line (Plus and Pro)
– Reputation Management System (Plus and Pro)
Let’s be honest, this is a lot of stuff for $395* per month.
So why haven’t you taken the leap? One new client per month will more than pay for this program, plus you will be building assets that will remain for the life of your business.
Investing in yourself and your business should be one of your top priorities. Wouldn’t you agree?
Here’s what I want you to do next.
Talk to us.
Tell us your story.
Let us work together to find out if we can help you.
The Next Step is HERE: https://betterhomecarebiz.com/marketing
It’s worth a 30-minute conversation.
All you have to do is fill out the form on the page or link below.
I can’t wait to learn more about you!
Valerie’s motto and favorite saying is: “Impact is not created by big budgets, impact is created by innovative marketing ideas!”
Valerie is a Registered Nurse and the author of three books, Aging Answers (2003), The Senior Solution (2007) and Priceless Caregiving (2009). Her adventure in internet marketing began as a self-promotion experiment and ended up becoming a full time marketing consulting business for the elder care market.
Valerie has appeared on national television (Today Show), has hosted her own local radio show, and has been interviewed for dozens of publications and radio shows across the country regarding her business and the business of elder care.
She fast became the foremost authority in driving sales via the internet, seminars, and e-mail for senior service providers and elder care entrepreneurs.While Valerie’s best known for her expertise in marketing, her students share that her biggest impact comes from her ability to make things happen quickly, even on a small budget.
Google Verified Author
Latest posts by Valerie VanBooven RN BSN (see all)
- Year End 2018 from Valerie V: You Are Just One Funnel Away…. - December 27, 2018
- Video: The Most Excellent Video on Home Care Leads and Marketing of 2018 - December 5, 2018
- I’ve Heard It All, and I Call B.S. - November 26, 2018