**UPDATE: Get into the APRIL Group NOW. Three Spots Left. Deadline for Sign Up is March 22**
Hey there! This is Valerie V. Watch the video above and read the text below to learn more about this new program! Want to join? We only take so many clients per month. First come first serve. Fill out the form below to get a contract and get on our list.
What is included in the Valerie V Mentoring Program?
With Valerie V
- 1 Onboarding call with me (1 on 1).
- 1 Monthly Group Call – Private for our group of 10.
- Video modules that teach you what WE know about marketing for leads with Facebook (you must commit the time to watch).
- Video modules that teach you about starting and managing groups on Facebook that generate revenue.
DONE FOR YOU by Our Team
- 5 days per week curated (from other articles, sites, memes etc) content posted to your FB Business page- all elder care, senior care, home care or hospice care specific. (If you have a niche, we will cater to that).
- 2 Videos per month that are yours to keep- branded to you- your colors, your phone number, your logo.
- 2 blog posts per month- professionally written articles that are SEOd for your local area and for your set of services. (or more if you choose Pro Program) We write, we post, we seo.
- We post YOUR Content for free and SEO it for free (company news)
- E-newsletter 1 time per month sent out to your contact list.
- We will set up your FB Advertising for likes so that you don’t have to….but the budget is determined by YOU and the charges are applied to your credit card. ($100/month, $150 month, $200/month, whatever you choose)
- Reporting Center Access (Plus and Pro)
- Tracked and Recorded Phone Line (Plus and Pro)
- Reputation Management System (Plus and Pro)
Let’s be honest, this is a lot of stuff for $395 per month. So why haven’t you taken the leap? One new client per month will more than pay for this program, plus you will be building assets that will remain for the life of your business.
Investing in yourself and your business should be one of your top priorities. Wouldn’t you agree?
Fill out the form below to get on the list!