Last week we helped over 100 home care agencies for free…what about you?
This whole online marketing thing is confusing, I know.
Sometimes we find that it’s easier if our staff provides you with a review of your current online marketing situation.
It’s free of course!
If I were trying to figure out all of this crazy internet marketing stuff for my home care agency, I would want to know the following:
1. Is my website ok? Is it good enough for now? Or do I need a new website?
2. What keyword phrases do I show up for in my local area? What should I being showing up for, in order to get more leads?
3. What’s the best way to help my current situation online? Or, am I doing great, and shouldn’t change a thing?
There are only 3 sets of questions. We will give you the answers!
Are we doing this to acquire new clients?
Well of course we are. Why not?
Do we think that every person we talk to is in a position to be our client?
No way. Most aren’t! We have some pretty picky criteria for new clients.
Do we think we can point you in the right direction? Absolutely!!!
Let us help you. The conversation only takes a few minutes.
Here’s what you should do next.
1. Fill out the form on the right side of this blog post ——–>
2. George will set aside some time to talk to you- so watch for his response to set up an appointment. He will have a report ready for you!
That’s it! Now fill out that form and let’s get started.
Valerie VanBooven RN BSN
Valerie’s motto and favorite saying is: “Impact is not created by big budgets, impact is created by innovative marketing ideas!”
Valerie is a Registered Nurse and the author of three books, Aging Answers (2003), The Senior Solution (2007) and Priceless Caregiving (2009). Her adventure in internet marketing began as a self-promotion experiment and ended up becoming a full time marketing consulting business for the elder care market.
Valerie has appeared on national television (Today Show), has hosted her own local radio show, and has been interviewed for dozens of publications and radio shows across the country regarding her business and the business of elder care.
She fast became the foremost authority in driving sales via the internet, seminars, and e-mail for senior service providers and elder care entrepreneurs.While Valerie’s best known for her expertise in marketing, her students share that her biggest impact comes from her ability to make things happen quickly, even on a small budget.
Google Verified Author
Latest posts by Valerie VanBooven RN BSN (see all)
- Case Study: New Home Care Recruiting Model - August 6, 2017
- Case Study: Home Care Digital Marketing Strategy- Golden Heart Senior Care - August 2, 2017
- What About a Custom Home HEALTH Care Video? - July 31, 2017