88% Of Consumers Trust Online Reviews As Much As Personal Recommendations
Without repeating all of the reasons why using your SeniorServiceReviews.com website and account are SO important (hint…no review is LIVE until an ADMIN approves it….), I want to remind you about the many ways you can use this service.
If we built your website:
- We’ve got you covered. It’s already showing up on your testimonials page.
- Don’t remember anything? Go to www.SeniorServiceReviews.com and find your listing on the home page, in order by state.
- Need to log in to your site?? Look for the excel spreadsheet we originally sent over to you. That information is there.
- Still can’t find what you need? Don’t hit reply. Go to support at www.LTCEPSupport.com and we can help you find what you need.
If we did NOT build your website:
- It’s up to you and your web developer to decide if you want to add a feed or an iframe of your testimonials to your website.
- Here’s an example of an iframe that we put on our clients’ site: http://careresolutions.com/testimonials-2/
- Don’t like the iframe? You can also use a feed on your testimonials page- contact support for your FEED ADDRESS.
- Badges, banners, and links oh my. We have tons. CLICK HERE to access the folder that contains all of the badges.
- Need the link to YOUR SSR site? Contact support at www.LTCEPSupport.com
For all clients:
- Here’s a link to a folder on Dropbox that includes a client testimonial form.
- You can download it, make it your own, and use it as you wish.
- Most clients send these out with a self-addressed stamped envelope. (Addressed to come back to their office).
- When the filled-out forms arrive, they scan the forms and email the PDF version to us via SUPPORT.
- We post and approve.
Need more help or ideas? Go to our private client-only website at www.LTCEPMarketing.com
Valerie VanBooven RN BSN
Co-Owner, LTC Expert Publications
Valerie’s motto and favorite saying is: “Impact is not created by big budgets, impact is created by innovative marketing ideas!”
Valerie is a Registered Nurse and the author of three books, Aging Answers (2003), The Senior Solution (2007) and Priceless Caregiving (2009). Her adventure in internet marketing began as a self-promotion experiment and ended up becoming a full time marketing consulting business for the elder care market.
Valerie has appeared on national television (Today Show), has hosted her own local radio show, and has been interviewed for dozens of publications and radio shows across the country regarding her business and the business of elder care.
She fast became the foremost authority in driving sales via the internet, seminars, and e-mail for senior service providers and elder care entrepreneurs.While Valerie’s best known for her expertise in marketing, her students share that her biggest impact comes from her ability to make things happen quickly, even on a small budget.
Google Verified Author