Coming Soon! (It’s all the buzz right now, get on our list)
(By Invitation Only at This Time-But You Can Request an Invitation Using the Form Below)
- LTC Expert Publications will announce their proprietary new member-only home care leads program.
- Leads are exclusive. Not shared.
- This new PPC program is a subscription based paid search program.
- Non-medical home care agencies participate in the LTCEP program to obtain leads at an affordable cost making the business that they win more profitable.
LTCEP leverages the collective media spending of participating individual agencies in order to compete with companies that have much larger spend rates. By using a referral based landing page, an alternative ad approach as well as a complex form, this eliminates the high cost of job seekers that typically flood the ads in this market.
There are only so many non-medical home care leads in any territory each month. Yet there are many home care agencies that want to get them. Unfortunately individual home care agencies with smaller to medium size ad budgets do not have a chance of winning against large budget entities like sales lead companies, other intermediaries or a competitive national brand that decides to spend in their territory. It takes a larger campaign and intensive and continuous optimization to have a winning paid search strategy in the non-medical home care market.
- Join the LTCEP program and leverage the power of a collective budget and a highly optimized campaign.
- The Minimum Monthly Participation Fee is based on your territory size. (Minimum $1200 per month)
- Participation fee includes all administration, services, optimization, software and the media costs.
If you would like an invitation, please answer the questions below and we will contact you individually to discuss the details.
Valerie’s motto and favorite saying is: “Impact is not created by big budgets, impact is created by innovative marketing ideas!”
Valerie is a Registered Nurse and the author of three books, Aging Answers (2003), The Senior Solution (2007) and Priceless Caregiving (2009). Her adventure in internet marketing began as a self-promotion experiment and ended up becoming a full time marketing consulting business for the elder care market.
Valerie has appeared on national television (Today Show), has hosted her own local radio show, and has been interviewed for dozens of publications and radio shows across the country regarding her business and the business of elder care.
She fast became the foremost authority in driving sales via the internet, seminars, and e-mail for senior service providers and elder care entrepreneurs.While Valerie’s best known for her expertise in marketing, her students share that her biggest impact comes from her ability to make things happen quickly, even on a small budget.
Google Verified Author