LTC Expert Publications would like to recognize our new clients and their staff members. We would also like to thank them for their business! We appreciate our clients for the tireless work they do for seniors and their families.
The following home care agencies have come on board with LTCEP in the last 60 days in various programs:
- Responsive Home Health, Fort Lauderdale
- Personal Care Services MidSouth, Memphis
- Gentle Hands Home Care, Jamaica NY
- Rachel’s Home Care, Minnesota
- Senior Care Advisors of Indiana
- Dial-a-Nurse of Naples and Ft. Myers
- Hospitality Home Care, Seattle and Tacoma
- Big Hearts Home Care, Chicago
- Fairfield Family Home Care, CT
- Providence Home Health of Miami
- True Direct Home Care, Philadelphia
- Always Best Care Senior Services, Denver
- Home Helpers of Allison PA (Pittsburgh)
- Home Helpers of Northern Lehigh Valley (Walnutport)
- Home Helpers of Helena Montana
- Interim Health Care of Ogden UT
- Interim Health Care of Salt Lake City UT
- SYNERGY HomeCare East Haven CT
- SYNERGY HomeCare Milford CT
- Care Street Home Care, New Brunswick NJ Location
- Gentle Home Services of Deerfield IL
- Seniors Helping Seniors, East Lansing MI
- Atlantic In Home Care, Palm Beach FL
- Right at Home, Brooklyn NY
- Macklyn Home Care, Wilmington DE
Of course thank you to all of our clients young and old for your business!
If you would like to know more about LTC Expert Publications, or read what our clients have to say about us, view our testimonials here: http://www.ltcsocialmark.com/testimonials/
To speak with us call 888-404-1513.
Valerie’s motto and favorite saying is: “Impact is not created by big budgets, impact is created by innovative marketing ideas!”
Valerie is a Registered Nurse and the author of three books, Aging Answers (2003), The Senior Solution (2007) and Priceless Caregiving (2009). Her adventure in internet marketing began as a self-promotion experiment and ended up becoming a full time marketing consulting business for the elder care market.
Valerie has appeared on national television (Today Show), has hosted her own local radio show, and has been interviewed for dozens of publications and radio shows across the country regarding her business and the business of elder care.
She fast became the foremost authority in driving sales via the internet, seminars, and e-mail for senior service providers and elder care entrepreneurs.While Valerie’s best known for her expertise in marketing, her students share that her biggest impact comes from her ability to make things happen quickly, even on a small budget.
Google Verified Author