Home Care Marketing experts LTC Expert Publications (LTCEP) chosen to provide all online marketing efforts for regional home care franchise Sitters Etc. Inc.
(Newswire.net — November 15, 2013) Saint Charles, Missouri — Home Care Marketing experts LTC Expert Publications (LTCEP) chosen to provide all online marketing efforts for regional home care franchise Sitters Etc. Inc.
LTCEP has designed the Sitters Etc. Inc main website located at SittersEtc.com, as well as the local franchise sites for each of their 11 current locations throughout Tennessee and Arkansas.
“We have designed the Sitters Etc. Inc. websites with growth in mind. Not only do we want each franchise owner to be able to have a localized robust website, but we also want the corporate office to be able to expand franchise locations quickly. We have accomplished those goals with their new set-up.” explains Valerie VanBooven RN BSN, Co-Owner of LTC Expert Publications.
LTC Expert Publications provides websites and content marketing for home care agencies nationwide. Independent home care agencies and franchised home care agencies take advantage of LTCEP’s programs and services.
“Some of our clients are full services- meaning we take care of everything from their website to their reputation management and more. Other clients – especially home care franchise owners are stuck with the website they are provided with by their corporate office. We make it work for them no matter what their situation might be.
Sitters Etc. franchise owners will have the best of both worlds- both a franchisor provided website, and one that allows for all of the local customization they could ever need. You just don’t see that with most franchisor sites,” Valerie adds.
About Sitters Etc. Inc.
Beau and Kimberly Brothers have vested their time and energies toward providing the BEST CARE in the non-medical homecare field. Beau and Kimberly are both graduates of Arkansas State University where Beau attained a BSA in Accounting and Kimberly a BSA in Education. After several years of teaching, Kimberly decided to work with Sitters Etc. and assist in the expansion to Memphis, Little Rock, Chattanooga, and subsequent offices. Her personal experience with caregivers was a very positive one, when her father received hospice care for a period of time, and she found that COMPASSIONATE caregivers are sometimes the best medicine for one facing the end of life’s journey and for the family enduring the pain of loss.
About LTC Expert Publications
LTCEP makes it possible for home care, elder care and senior service providers to dominate the internet and generate leads. They are a full service home care internet marketing company specializing in the following:
- Lead generation
- Website development
- Online Marketing Programs that drive traffic and leads
- Search Engine Optimization
- Google Places Optimization
- Natural Search Engine Results
- Video Production/ Video Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Full content management (blog posting, article marketing, press release marketing)
Their expertise is in the senior and baby-boomer market. They accept clients who practice in the following areas:
- Home Care
- Assisted Living
- Senior Housing of all Types
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Reverse Mortgages
- Elder Law
- Nursing Home
- Adult Day Care
- Durable Medical Equipment
- Geriatric Care Management
- Hospice Care
- Other senior service providers
They start with a consultative conference call so that we can learn more about your needs as a business. Some clients need help with their internet presence and need some immediate leads. Others want to maintain their current position and increase their lead share.
Either way, they propose a plan tailored to meet your budget and your business direction/goals.
Once services are underway, their team provides the following services at no additional charge:
- Weekly reporting on Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter, Social Mentions
- Monthly consultative review to assess what’s working on your end and to fill you in on what we’ve been doing to help you succeed online.
- Staff webinars to teach all members of your team how to assist in the process of social media and local event marketing.
- Rapid Customer Service response through our Support Portal.
- Bonus marketing materials for your online and offline marketing needs.
- General coaching and consultation.
Saint Charles, Missouri 63301
Valerie’s motto and favorite saying is: “Impact is not created by big budgets, impact is created by innovative marketing ideas!”
Valerie is a Registered Nurse and the author of three books, Aging Answers (2003), The Senior Solution (2007) and Priceless Caregiving (2009). Her adventure in internet marketing began as a self-promotion experiment and ended up becoming a full time marketing consulting business for the elder care market.
Valerie has appeared on national television (Today Show), has hosted her own local radio show, and has been interviewed for dozens of publications and radio shows across the country regarding her business and the business of elder care.
She fast became the foremost authority in driving sales via the internet, seminars, and e-mail for senior service providers and elder care entrepreneurs.While Valerie’s best known for her expertise in marketing, her students share that her biggest impact comes from her ability to make things happen quickly, even on a small budget.
Google Verified Author
Latest posts by Valerie VanBooven RN BSN (see all)
- Valerie V Show EP 13:E-Newsletters for Home Care Marketing. Do it Right! - February 16, 2018
- Valerie V Show EP 12: The Dos and Don’ts of Advertising Your Home Care Business! Don’t Waste Your MoneY! - February 14, 2018
- Valerie V Show EP 11: Google Monster Wants Speed and Secure Home Care Websites by July 2018! - February 13, 2018