(February 2012) LTC Expert Publications is proud to announce the launch of a proprietary customer service and communications portal for many of LTCEP's larger clients. This portal allows clients to instantly see how their websites rank for certain keyword phrases, all of their social media, blog post and video content, leads and much more.
Roland Lacey, an SEO expert and programmer with many years of experience was instrumental in building the proprietary portal for LTCEP. The information provided to clients is accessible 24/7 and gives them the ability to use one username and password to access almost all of their accounts.
LTCEP is now the only elder care and senior service marketing company providing this level of instant access and unsurpassed communication for clients.
"We've always known that being able to see results instantly and to calculate ROI is a high priority for our clients. The addition of this portal allows this to happen 24/7. We also use this portal to provide access to educational videos, webinar replays, and tutorials on blogging and more. It's totally comprehensive and we are proud to provide this level of support." says Valerie VanBooven RN BSN Co-Owner of LTCEP.
George Novoson, Co-Owner of LTCEP adds, "The way businesses handle customer service has changed dramatically over the last few years. In order to meet the needs and demands of business owners, this is one step that we knew would be essential for our customers and provide the best service possible, 24/7."
The new Client Communications Center will allow LTCEP clients to do all of the following:
· Easily track search rankings over time for greater insight into how their ongoing SEO efforts impact keyword positions across major search engines. All without downloading, installing or updating any SEO software.
- Web Rankings Overview
- Are they on the first page of Google for any of their keyword phrases? They can find out! One look through the report overview lets them quickly identify major successes, key trouble spots and the latest trends and changes in their search engine rankings and keyword positions.
- Watch individual keyword performance fluctuate over time, and check each URL to see where it ranks for specific search terms. Filter by position or search engine, and sort by gains, losses or rank.
- Our portal runs the queries for them without risk to their own local IP address.
- Scheduled reports to automatically get the updated data on the first and fifteenth of the month.
- They can see who their competitors are and how they compare. The Reporter identifies their top competitors so they can track their search rankings alongside their own.
- Download reports to PDF for sharing with clients, colleagues and supervisors. Export data to XML or CSV files to use in spreadsheets or add to their records.
- See the exact traffic to their website over the last 60 days, and even as recently as today.
- Learn the exact keyword phrase that the visitor typed in to find their website, and exactly what page they visited.
- See their lead reports instantly.
- Log into their own trackable number account to instantly see the number of calls generated by their online marketing efforts. Here the recordings. Note leads vs employment calls etc.
- All social media accounts are listed with usernames and passwords and are instantly accessible from the new portal. This includes Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and more.
- · Wondering when their last blog post went up or what it said? Instantly see all of their latest blog posts and content.
For More Information about LTC Expert Publications and their Customer Communications Center for clients, visit them online at www.LTCSocialMark.com or call 888-404-1513.
Register for our webinars and marketing videos: http://LTCSocialMark.com
Valerie’s motto and favorite saying is: “Impact is not created by big budgets, impact is created by innovative marketing ideas!”
Valerie is a Registered Nurse and the author of three books, Aging Answers (2003), The Senior Solution (2007) and Priceless Caregiving (2009). Her adventure in internet marketing began as a self-promotion experiment and ended up becoming a full time marketing consulting business for the elder care market.
Valerie has appeared on national television (Today Show), has hosted her own local radio show, and has been interviewed for dozens of publications and radio shows across the country regarding her business and the business of elder care.
She fast became the foremost authority in driving sales via the internet, seminars, and e-mail for senior service providers and elder care entrepreneurs.While Valerie’s best known for her expertise in marketing, her students share that her biggest impact comes from her ability to make things happen quickly, even on a small budget.
Google Verified Author