LTC Expert Publications (LTCEP) has initiated development of a national network of local senior care websites that will promote our publishing/SEO clients and help grow their referrals and leads. Google has changed it’s algorithm over the last 2 years to favor a hyper-local focus. LTCEP is working on a national and local network of websites that benefit participants in that way. LTCEP clients are the first focus of this effort.
Our new national website is ApprovedSeniorNetwork.com
This national site will cover the following important elder care topics:
- Home Care Options
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
- Family Caregiving
- Help for Aging Veterans
- Reducing Hospital Readmission Rates
- Senior In-Home Safety
The new local sites will highlight all of these topics AND promote specific home care and senior care businesses as part of the Local Approved Senior Network.
Our initial beta sites are in Charlotte, NC, Connecticut and Greater Houston, see main sites below:
In order to grow referrals for participants, Approved Senior Network program will:
- Keep our client’s names, messages and services top of mind on a growing local social media Facebook network
- Create engagement using local client content generated by LTCEP
- Promote our clients’ exceptional quality services by using testimonials from Seniorservicereviews.com
- Build strong local backlinks for SEO to the clients main site
- Push all the local client content publishing directly to readers
- Adapt to Google’s new Hyper-local algorithm for SEO
Each participant has their own Profile Page that includes their summary, location, photo, logo, certified reviews, a form specific to that provider, and the actual live feed from their own website’s blog.
Each Territory will have it’s own Facebook Business Page that includes the following activity:
- All content featured on these local Facebook Business Pages is from Approved Senior Network participants only and will feature content from their websites and their authority site articles every week.
- LTCEP writers will add content specific to the local area of interest to seniors and their family members.
- LTCEP is driving traffic to these local Facebook Business Pages daily via content and paid advertising on FB.
Each Author will have his/her own category and feed to their articles across the website:
Optionally, participants can promote their involvement by using badges on their website and on their print materials.
If you have any questions about participating in this program, please contact Valerie VanBooven or George Novoson at 888-404-1513, or by email at [email protected]
Valerie’s motto and favorite saying is: “Impact is not created by big budgets, impact is created by innovative marketing ideas!”
Valerie is a Registered Nurse and the author of three books, Aging Answers (2003), The Senior Solution (2007) and Priceless Caregiving (2009). Her adventure in internet marketing began as a self-promotion experiment and ended up becoming a full time marketing consulting business for the elder care market.
Valerie has appeared on national television (Today Show), has hosted her own local radio show, and has been interviewed for dozens of publications and radio shows across the country regarding her business and the business of elder care.
She fast became the foremost authority in driving sales via the internet, seminars, and e-mail for senior service providers and elder care entrepreneurs.While Valerie’s best known for her expertise in marketing, her students share that her biggest impact comes from her ability to make things happen quickly, even on a small budget.
Google Verified Author
Latest posts by Valerie VanBooven RN BSN (see all)
- Home Care Leads Beta Program- Taking 7-10 Home Care Agencies NOW. - November 7, 2018
- Facebook Groups for Home Care Marketing- Everything You Need to Know! - November 1, 2018
- Does Online Marketing Really Work for Home Care Businesses? - October 27, 2018