Dallas Home Care Agencies Invited to Special Event Feb 6-7, 2014
Dallas, Texas — February 6-7, 2014 are important dates for the Dallas TX home care market. Two of the leading home care marketers will be in town hosting a special 2-day bootcamp at The Colonnade in Addison, just north of Dallas.
Steve “The Hurricane” Weiss, founder of Hurricane Enterprises and developer of the Marketing Boot Camp will cover:
- How to Successfully Develop a Referral Source
- Getting Past the Gatekeeper
- The Art of Closing Business
- Creating “Power Partners”
- Network Marketing
- Campaigns to Differentiate
- The Powers Within
Valerie VanBooven RN BSN is the guest speaker for this event. Valerie is the co-owner of LTC Expert Publications, the leading internet marketing and web development company for the home care industry.
Valerie will cover:
- Ways to Generate Home Care Leads (Online!)
- Where You Should Spend Your Marketing Dollars
- Creating the Ultimate Home Care Website…Learn the Secrets that Only the Pros Know!
To attend the best home care marketing event in Dallas this year, register today. Only 5 spots left. http://stevethehurricane.com/bootcamp/
Valerie’s motto and favorite saying is: “Impact is not created by big budgets, impact is created by innovative marketing ideas!”
Valerie is a Registered Nurse and the author of three books, Aging Answers (2003), The Senior Solution (2007) and Priceless Caregiving (2009). Her adventure in internet marketing began as a self-promotion experiment and ended up becoming a full time marketing consulting business for the elder care market.
Valerie has appeared on national television (Today Show), has hosted her own local radio show, and has been interviewed for dozens of publications and radio shows across the country regarding her business and the business of elder care.
She fast became the foremost authority in driving sales via the internet, seminars, and e-mail for senior service providers and elder care entrepreneurs.While Valerie’s best known for her expertise in marketing, her students share that her biggest impact comes from her ability to make things happen quickly, even on a small budget.
Google Verified Author
Latest posts by Valerie VanBooven RN BSN (see all)
- Case Study: New Home Care Recruiting Model - August 6, 2017
- Case Study: Home Care Digital Marketing Strategy- Golden Heart Senior Care - August 2, 2017
- What About a Custom Home HEALTH Care Video? - July 31, 2017