Hi all, this is Valerie V:
Did you know that LTC Expert Publications has been developing websites for home care agencies (both medical and non-medical) and assisted living facilities, care managers, and care homes for the last 10 years?
We have a team dedicated to website success!
18 Reasons to Build Your Next Home Care Website with LTC Expert Publications
Best in Technology
1. Fast Loading Desktop & Mobile (required!)
2. Industry standard security (SSL included)
3. Ready to publish content Blog Tools
4. Designed for Home Care SEO
5. Designed for Home Care Lead Capture
6. Integrated social media content distribution
7. WordPress for scalability, portability, & flexibility
8. We Only Use a Top Hosting Provider
9. Virus/Malware prevention, intervention & remediation
Best in Marketing
10. Home care content marketing program for SEO & engagement
11. Social media marketing program for audience building & engagement
12. Integrated electronic newsletter
13. Integrated Reputation Management System
14. Valerie V’s Marketing Mentor program for home care agency owners & marketing professionals.
Best in Support Practices
15. Our clients own their website and all content published on the website.
16. No proprietary software is used to prevent website transfer of management.
17. Website edits included in maintenance.
18. High rated support and maintenance program
What’s next? Let’s talk!
Book an appointment to speak with Bob Costello here:
https://ltcep.appointlet.com/s/30/bob or call 888-404-1513
Want to see some sample sites? Here you go:
Let’s work together!
Valerie’s motto and favorite saying is: “Impact is not created by big budgets, impact is created by innovative marketing ideas!”
Valerie is a Registered Nurse and the author of three books, Aging Answers (2003), The Senior Solution (2007) and Priceless Caregiving (2009). Her adventure in internet marketing began as a self-promotion experiment and ended up becoming a full time marketing consulting business for the elder care market.
Valerie has appeared on national television (Today Show), has hosted her own local radio show, and has been interviewed for dozens of publications and radio shows across the country regarding her business and the business of elder care.
She fast became the foremost authority in driving sales via the internet, seminars, and e-mail for senior service providers and elder care entrepreneurs.While Valerie’s best known for her expertise in marketing, her students share that her biggest impact comes from her ability to make things happen quickly, even on a small budget.
Google Verified Author