Home Care Daily is the premier independent source for news, commentary, and analysis covering the Home Care Industry.
- More than 15,000 professionals rely on HCD for their daily news and insight to stay on top of the growing marketplace.
- We reach everyone from independent home care agencies to top level franchisors.
- We distribute industry news though our web site, daily emails, and a syndicated RSS feed.
HCD began in late 2010 as an industry blog, offering a down-to-earth, personal, and independent perspective on home care. Our unique approach means that HCD’s coverage is unlike any other in the industry:
- Highlights, and links to other relevant and exceptional coverage appearing elsewhere. If it’s important to your business you will see it on HCD, even if it comes from another source.
- Insight from the industry’s most respected analysts
- Analysis that brings real context to news events
- If you would like to contact Home Care Daily with suggestions, comments, corrections, errors, or new company announcements, please fill out our form on the CONTACT US PAGE.
Valerie’s motto and favorite saying is: “Impact is not created by big budgets, impact is created by innovative marketing ideas!”
Valerie is a Registered Nurse and the author of three books, Aging Answers (2003), The Senior Solution (2007) and Priceless Caregiving (2009). Her adventure in internet marketing began as a self-promotion experiment and ended up becoming a full time marketing consulting business for the elder care market.
Valerie has appeared on national television (Today Show), has hosted her own local radio show, and has been interviewed for dozens of publications and radio shows across the country regarding her business and the business of elder care.
She fast became the foremost authority in driving sales via the internet, seminars, and e-mail for senior service providers and elder care entrepreneurs.While Valerie’s best known for her expertise in marketing, her students share that her biggest impact comes from her ability to make things happen quickly, even on a small budget.
Google Verified Author
Latest posts by Valerie VanBooven RN BSN (see all)
- Year End 2018 from Valerie V: You Are Just One Funnel Away…. - December 27, 2018
- Video: The Most Excellent Video on Home Care Leads and Marketing of 2018 - December 5, 2018
- I’ve Heard It All, and I Call B.S. - November 26, 2018