LTC Expert Publications recently completed HomeCareMattersGA.com 's new website.
Valerie Darling, Founder and Owner of Home Care Matters in Flowery Branch, GA did an excellent job of contributing and providing updated content. Kyle Tolie of LTC Expert Publications worked with Valerie to make sure the new website was exactly how she wanted it to represent Home Care Matters.
More About Valerie Darling and Home Care Matters.
Valerie Darling is the founder and owner of Home Care Matters. It was through Valerie’s own personal experience of caring for her mother, Dee Darling, for 5 years that the business was born.
Valerie has 30 years of Corporate experience with Fortune 100-500 companies in Sales, Customer Service, and Senior Management. She has taken that professional experience along with a personal vision of how to provide a better experience, service and quality of care. She determined that the best way to do this was to start a local, community-based business that is personalized, customized, with heart-felt care and a passion for people (both clients and caregivers) and is obsessed with service.
‘Our goal is to have clients stay independent in their own homes, where they are happiest, by providing a safe, nurturing, and independent environment.’
Valerie’s mom Dee laid expectations for her own personal caregivers, and we provide the same expectations for your family.
Clients and caregivers can meet before starting our care program and you can give your caregiver your own “DEE” Test:
“If we wouldn’t want them caring for our mom, then we’re not placing them with yours”. We are firm believers in personality compatibility along with the skill requirements for a personal placement and we hire based upon that rather than just a ‘warm body’.
What We Do To Help You
- Families hire us to help their loved ones lead dignified, independent lifestyles in the comfort and safety of their own home.
- Clients know their experience with us is our primary focus; we are obsessed with our service to them.
- Our clients hire us because we fully understand their specific needs. We know their care is personal and individual.
Why Our Difference Benefits You
- Our families trust us with the care of their loved ones, because we can give them custom, flexible options with a local advantage, as an independent, community-based business in their neighborhood.
How We Out Service the Rest, for Your Family
- We look at personality in addition to physical needs of every individual client and family.
- They openly credit our compassion and expertise to place our trained personnel, exclusively to meet their needs.
Who We Partner With To Advocate You
- Our clients, their physicians and families, say they are confident they’ll get hands-on, sensitive services, a professional attitude and staff, transparency, and the trust we build with their family when they need it most.
- Our caregivers are Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) who are certified by the State of Georgia requirements. They also undergo additional programs and certifications that must exceed our high level of requirements and expectations before being accepted as part of our team. We hire based on a skill set and passion for people, aside from just a “warm body”.
How You and Your Family Benefit
- Home Care Matters invests in additional benefits valuable for you
- An independent and resident agency (Georgia based)
- Customer Service Satisfaction Program
- Caregiver Satisfaction Program
- Added assets allow us to keep track of, maintain and follow-up on your family’s progress and well-being on a continual basis
- ADLware: A State-of-the-Art software program we use for care plans, scheduling and telephony
Partnerships with leading organizations, both locally and nationally, including groups like the National Aging in Place Council (NAIPC). More of our partner organizations can be found on our MEMBERSHIPS/AFFILIATIONS PAGE
Valerie’s motto and favorite saying is: “Impact is not created by big budgets, impact is created by innovative marketing ideas!”
Valerie is a Registered Nurse and the author of three books, Aging Answers (2003), The Senior Solution (2007) and Priceless Caregiving (2009). Her adventure in internet marketing began as a self-promotion experiment and ended up becoming a full time marketing consulting business for the elder care market.
Valerie has appeared on national television (Today Show), has hosted her own local radio show, and has been interviewed for dozens of publications and radio shows across the country regarding her business and the business of elder care.
She fast became the foremost authority in driving sales via the internet, seminars, and e-mail for senior service providers and elder care entrepreneurs.While Valerie’s best known for her expertise in marketing, her students share that her biggest impact comes from her ability to make things happen quickly, even on a small budget.
Google Verified Author
Latest posts by Valerie VanBooven RN BSN (see all)
- Year End 2018 from Valerie V: You Are Just One Funnel Away…. - December 27, 2018
- Video: The Most Excellent Video on Home Care Leads and Marketing of 2018 - December 5, 2018
- I’ve Heard It All, and I Call B.S. - November 26, 2018