Super Spring Surprise from LTC Expert Publications
Price Reduction on 2013′s Most Important Internet Marketing Service for Your Home Care or Senior Service Business!
Successful Home Care Agencies know that one of their secret strategies to closing more sales is to provide undeniable proof that other families trust their staff to care for their aging parents.
How do they do that?
TONS of testimonials on third party credible websites!
How can you do that?
Take advantage of the best offer EVER from LTC Expert Publications.
1. We have reduced the setup and monthly fees for SeniorServiceReviews.com to $197 setup and $97 per month. (that’s over 40% savings on the regular pricing of $397 set up and $159 per month)
2. Now (April 16, 2013) through April 30, 2013, we will WAIVE the $197 set up fee. That’s right just $97 per month for a fabulous program that will CLOSE more sales. No long term contracts, cancel at any time.
Why? So that more home care agencies and senior service businesses can afford a better online presence.
We look forward to working with you.
Valerie VanBooven RN BSN
Valerie’s motto and favorite saying is: “Impact is not created by big budgets, impact is created by innovative marketing ideas!”
Valerie is a Registered Nurse and the author of three books, Aging Answers (2003), The Senior Solution (2007) and Priceless Caregiving (2009). Her adventure in internet marketing began as a self-promotion experiment and ended up becoming a full time marketing consulting business for the elder care market.
Valerie has appeared on national television (Today Show), has hosted her own local radio show, and has been interviewed for dozens of publications and radio shows across the country regarding her business and the business of elder care.
She fast became the foremost authority in driving sales via the internet, seminars, and e-mail for senior service providers and elder care entrepreneurs.While Valerie’s best known for her expertise in marketing, her students share that her biggest impact comes from her ability to make things happen quickly, even on a small budget.
Google Verified Author
Latest posts by Valerie VanBooven RN BSN (see all)
- How To Get More Home Care Clients in 2018 - January 15, 2018
- What Is the Best Approach to SEO for Home Care Agencies in 2018? - January 14, 2018
- 🙂 The Good News About Facebook Changes! - January 13, 2018