Needs some home care marketing ideas for June? Read our list below.
If you are an LTCEP FULL SEO client please don’t forget to send us your company news for your June Newsletters! Send to: www.ltcepsupport.com
Hey LTCEP FULL SEO CLIENTS, It’s time to submit your company news articles so they can be published in your JUNE e-Newsletter and on your social media accounts.
We know you have been involved in interesting activities your followers and referral partners would like to know about….
- What happened with you over the last month?
- Did you celebrate National Nurses Week?
- Older American’s Month?
- Send stories, photos, and any information that we can post for you.
Timely Marketing Ideas-
Upcoming June Healthcare Celebrations: (What kind of unique marketing ideas and events can you participate in?)
- 2nd CANCER SURVIVORS DAY
- 15th PROSTATE CANCER AWARENESS DAY
- 10th – 16th NATIONAL MEN’S HEALTH
- 13th – 20th NURSING ASSISTANTS’ DAY AND WEEK
- 22nd – 28th HELEN KELLER DEAF-BLIND AWARENESS WEEK
Here is how you do it: (current LTCEP FULL SEO clients only, but read on for ideas of your own)
1. Write a company news item in a Word Document. We will post the your news article on your blog as you send it. We do not edit or spell check for your news items, so make sure that you do. Make your news item a minimum of a full paragraph. The most effective would be a full article of 400-500 words. We will post up to 6 per month at no cost to you. One or two sentence posts are not recommended and will not be posted. (Note: This FREE service is in addition to the elder care blog articles we are writing for you each week)
2. Submit your company news item at the LTCEP support center: www.LTCEPSupport.com (postings will only be accepted at this Web site, do not email anything directly to our support team)
3. Key hints: Attach an image ( must be a jpeg, png or gif) with every post, if you can (these must be pictures you took or images you own or images that you have purchased. You are 100% responsible for copyright violations and the image distribution companies will track you down so don’t copy images off the Web) Have some fun with your announcements. Keep it creative.
Here are some other suggestions for home care company news items:
- Announcement of an new employee
- Change in management
- Your support of a local charity
- Caregiver of the month recognition
- Winning an award
- Participation in training
- Participation in a local event
- A new certification
- Joining a new organization
- Giving a presentation
- Describing a unique method of how you provide a particular service
- Expanded territory coverage
- Announcing a new service
What we do: (Current LTCEP FULL SEO Clients only, but hey, you can be one too!)
- We will post your articles with proper SEO methods and it will show up in your newsletter and on your social media pages.
- We will re-size your images so that they can be used on your Web site and blog effectively.
- IMPORTANT Note: Please add recipients to your monthly newsletter list! To do this simply copy and paste your contacts’ email addresses in to an EXCEL Spreadsheet and upload that sheet to us at www.LTCEPSupport.com . Be sure to identify your company name. We will take care of the rest.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get your message out. (It’s simple…Make it a weekly Habit!)
Valerie’s motto and favorite saying is: “Impact is not created by big budgets, impact is created by innovative marketing ideas!”
Valerie is a Registered Nurse and the author of three books, Aging Answers (2003), The Senior Solution (2007) and Priceless Caregiving (2009). Her adventure in internet marketing began as a self-promotion experiment and ended up becoming a full time marketing consulting business for the elder care market.
Valerie has appeared on national television (Today Show), has hosted her own local radio show, and has been interviewed for dozens of publications and radio shows across the country regarding her business and the business of elder care.
She fast became the foremost authority in driving sales via the internet, seminars, and e-mail for senior service providers and elder care entrepreneurs.While Valerie’s best known for her expertise in marketing, her students share that her biggest impact comes from her ability to make things happen quickly, even on a small budget.
Google Verified Author