One of our SEO clients had a brilliant idea about Alzheimer’s Home Care. He delivered on that idea and is now reeling in the referrals and leads every day because he’s different from all the rest. I mean REALLY different.
You can do the same thing Gary does.
Listen as I interview Gary Skole, creator of the AlzBetter Program in this three part series we will talk about:
- The need to differentiate your home care business and the results it produces when you DO!
- Offering a home care service that will cause your referral sources to ask you to come back time and time again.
- The tools you will need to create a one-of-a-kind Alzheimer’s program and how to run it successfully.
- How this type of program opens doors that have been previously closed to your home care business.
Watch the video relay below
Valerie’s motto and favorite saying is: “Impact is not created by big budgets, impact is created by innovative marketing ideas!”
Valerie is a Registered Nurse and the author of three books, Aging Answers (2003), The Senior Solution (2007) and Priceless Caregiving (2009). Her adventure in internet marketing began as a self-promotion experiment and ended up becoming a full time marketing consulting business for the elder care market.
Valerie has appeared on national television (Today Show), has hosted her own local radio show, and has been interviewed for dozens of publications and radio shows across the country regarding her business and the business of elder care.
She fast became the foremost authority in driving sales via the internet, seminars, and e-mail for senior service providers and elder care entrepreneurs.While Valerie’s best known for her expertise in marketing, her students share that her biggest impact comes from her ability to make things happen quickly, even on a small budget.
Google Verified Author
Latest posts by Valerie VanBooven RN BSN (see all)
- Home Care Leads Beta Program- Taking 7-10 Home Care Agencies NOW. - November 7, 2018
- Facebook Groups for Home Care Marketing- Everything You Need to Know! - November 1, 2018
- Does Online Marketing Really Work for Home Care Businesses? - October 27, 2018