How Do I Get More Home Care Clients?
Acquiring more home care clients requires a marketing strategy that includes both online and offline marketing. The number one method of getting more clients is direct referral marketing. The number two method is online marketing- which includes a combination of your website, SEO, content, social media, e-newsletters, & reviews.
Your Home Care Website
- Represents Your Professional Image!
- Is it Designed for Lead Capture?
- Is it Optimized for Your Local Area?
- Is it Mobile Responsive?
- Does it have a Clear Call-to-Action?
- Are your adding Unique Weekly Content?
- Do you have a Tracked Phone Line for ROI?
Your SEO Plan/ Keyword Plan
- Prioritized by Geography
- Prioritized by keyword phrase
- Used to SEO Core Website
- Used to guide weekly blogging
- Includes long-tail keyword phrases
Content, Content, Unique Content!
- Blog post minimum of once per week
- 100% unique content
- Optimize for top keyword priorities and as well as many lower volume keywords
- Feed blog posts to social media and monthly e-newsletter
- Publish Local Company News: People, events, and celebrations
- Publish Articles with your referral partners.
- Facebook – Community Outreach
- LinkedIn – Professional Outreach
- Feed content from your blog to social media
- Boost important posts
- Invite everyone on your email list to like your page
- Facebook paid ads to build “likes”
- Publish testimonials
Monthly E-Newsletter – SO IMPORTANT!
- Build the best email list in your territory
- Potential referral partners
- Publish quality info Regularly
- Engaging articles
- Company news and events
- Employee celebrations
- Testimonials/Client stories
- Co-publish with referral partners
- Keeps Your Home Care Agency Top of Mind
- Builds Engagement with Your Community
Reviews- Reputation Management
- High volume of positive testimonials
- Eliminate negative reviews
- Searchable in your key towns
- 3rd party site for credibility
- Distributed to Facebook
- Format accepted by Google
- Distribute to prospects
Combine your online and offline marketing activities every week for a more engaged audience which = more clients!
Need help to learn more about this process? Connect with us! Call any time: 888-404-1513
Valerie’s motto and favorite saying is: “Impact is not created by big budgets, impact is created by innovative marketing ideas!”
Valerie is a Registered Nurse and the author of three books, Aging Answers (2003), The Senior Solution (2007) and Priceless Caregiving (2009). Her adventure in internet marketing began as a self-promotion experiment and ended up becoming a full time marketing consulting business for the elder care market.
Valerie has appeared on national television (Today Show), has hosted her own local radio show, and has been interviewed for dozens of publications and radio shows across the country regarding her business and the business of elder care.
She fast became the foremost authority in driving sales via the internet, seminars, and e-mail for senior service providers and elder care entrepreneurs.While Valerie’s best known for her expertise in marketing, her students share that her biggest impact comes from her ability to make things happen quickly, even on a small budget.
Google Verified Author
Latest posts by Valerie VanBooven RN BSN (see all)
- Home Care Leads Beta Program- Taking 7-10 Home Care Agencies NOW. - November 7, 2018
- Facebook Groups for Home Care Marketing- Everything You Need to Know! - November 1, 2018
- Does Online Marketing Really Work for Home Care Businesses? - October 27, 2018