We’ve been talking about our caregiver recruiting program for some time now.
We have a great online free master class training video you can watch here: https://events.genndi.com/register/169105139238467710/c47870001f
It’s only 26 minutes long. However, we know that some of you would much rather READ than watch. I totally get it.
So if you are interested, we put together a PDF that covers the whole shabang.
You can get your copy here: https://www.ltcsocialmark.com/download-copy-definitive-guide-caregiver-recruiting/
In both formats we cover the following:
- Attract caregivers that you truly enjoy working with
- Learn More About the Numbers Game
- Breakthrough the upfront challenges, and focus on interviews.
- Use online tools to approach recruiting in a different way.
- Learn How Successful Agencies Outsource to Improve Successful Recruiting.
- Walk Away with at Least One NEW IDEA to Generate More Communication with Qualified Candidates
Valerie’s motto and favorite saying is: “Impact is not created by big budgets, impact is created by innovative marketing ideas!”
Valerie is a Registered Nurse and the author of three books, Aging Answers (2003), The Senior Solution (2007) and Priceless Caregiving (2009). Her adventure in internet marketing began as a self-promotion experiment and ended up becoming a full time marketing consulting business for the elder care market.
Valerie has appeared on national television (Today Show), has hosted her own local radio show, and has been interviewed for dozens of publications and radio shows across the country regarding her business and the business of elder care.
She fast became the foremost authority in driving sales via the internet, seminars, and e-mail for senior service providers and elder care entrepreneurs.While Valerie’s best known for her expertise in marketing, her students share that her biggest impact comes from her ability to make things happen quickly, even on a small budget.
Google Verified Author
Latest posts by Valerie VanBooven RN BSN (see all)
- Does Having Your Own TV Channel Help with Senior Care Marketing? I Think So! - April 12, 2019
- Valerie V Show: Curated Content, WHAT? And janky lipstick. - April 8, 2019
- Valerie V Show: Dad, Marketing, Empathy - April 8, 2019