(see video below)
Valerie VanBooven RN BSN author of :”Let There Be Leads! The Ultimate Guide to Marketing Your Home Care Business”, will be discussing each section of the book (to be released March 7).
In the first section, she covers a ton of material specific to how YOU should be marketing your home care business!
- Introduction to The Guide
- What is a Quality Home Care Lead?
- Definition vs Business Model
- The Cost vs ROI of Different Marketing Strategies
- In-Person Networking
The next 3 webinars will cover the rest of the book and will feature the other authors, Steve “The Hurricane” Weiss and George Novoson.
Send your receipt to [email protected] and gain exclusive access to our private FB Marketing Group.
Valerie’s motto and favorite saying is: “Impact is not created by big budgets, impact is created by innovative marketing ideas!”
Valerie is a Registered Nurse and the author of three books, Aging Answers (2003), The Senior Solution (2007) and Priceless Caregiving (2009). Her adventure in internet marketing began as a self-promotion experiment and ended up becoming a full time marketing consulting business for the elder care market.
Valerie has appeared on national television (Today Show), has hosted her own local radio show, and has been interviewed for dozens of publications and radio shows across the country regarding her business and the business of elder care.
She fast became the foremost authority in driving sales via the internet, seminars, and e-mail for senior service providers and elder care entrepreneurs.While Valerie’s best known for her expertise in marketing, her students share that her biggest impact comes from her ability to make things happen quickly, even on a small budget.
Google Verified Author
Latest posts by Valerie VanBooven RN BSN (see all)
- Valerie V Show EP 100!!!! Interview with Home Care Agency Owner Pamela Starr - September 6, 2018
- Valerie V Show EP 99!! September is here, what’s your home care marketing plan? - September 5, 2018
- Valerie V Show EP 101: Home Care Leads- See them RIGHT HERE. - September 4, 2018