Join for Our Monthly Free Home Care Marketing Webinar
Home Care Marketing on LinkedIn.com- More Leads, More Referrals, More Business
- Join us for a Webinar on October 17
- 3pm Eastern, 2pm Central, 1pm MTN, 12noon Pacific
- Space is limited.
- Reserve your Webinar seat now at: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/225844274
The two most important social media accounts you should have working FOR you are LinkedIn and Facebook.
- This FREE webinar will show home care and assisted living marketing professionals EXACTLY how to make LinkedIn.com work for them.
- Learn how to turn online connections into offline meetings.
- Learn how to network with your local business professional community via LinkedIn from your couch at night (while watching TV no less!)
- Learn how to use groups, content, business pages and more.
Valerie VanBooven RN BSN will show you how some of LTCEP clients generate thousands of dollars in referrals from LinkedIn each month, and you can too.
Title: Home Care Marketing on LinkedIn.com- More Leads, More Referrals, More Business
Date: Thursday, October 17, 2013
Time: 3pm Eastern, 2pm Central, 1pm MTN, 12noon Pacific
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
Valerie’s motto and favorite saying is: “Impact is not created by big budgets, impact is created by innovative marketing ideas!”
Valerie is a Registered Nurse and the author of three books, Aging Answers (2003), The Senior Solution (2007) and Priceless Caregiving (2009). Her adventure in internet marketing began as a self-promotion experiment and ended up becoming a full time marketing consulting business for the elder care market.
Valerie has appeared on national television (Today Show), has hosted her own local radio show, and has been interviewed for dozens of publications and radio shows across the country regarding her business and the business of elder care.
She fast became the foremost authority in driving sales via the internet, seminars, and e-mail for senior service providers and elder care entrepreneurs.While Valerie’s best known for her expertise in marketing, her students share that her biggest impact comes from her ability to make things happen quickly, even on a small budget.
Google Verified Author
Latest posts by Valerie VanBooven RN BSN (see all)
- Action Taker or Dreamer? - November 17, 2017
- Online visibility – how to use your online assets to build a home care business empire. - November 16, 2017
- Can You Show Home Care Prospects that you have SOLUTIONS to their problems? - November 14, 2017