We’ve been talking about “The 5 Shifts” in Home Care Marketing.
We have a great online free master class training video you can watch here: https://events.genndi.com/register/169105139238467710/4a7d751d0b
It’s about 50 minutes long. However, we know that some of you would much rather READ than watch. I totally get it.
So if you are interested, we put together a 40 PAGE PDF that covers everything.
You can get your copy here: https://www.ltcsocialmark.com/definitive-guide-home-care-marketing-2018-aka-5-shifts-pdf-download/
In both formats we cover the following:
- Use online marketing to generate high-level visibility in your local market.
- Attract private-pay clients that you truly enjoy working with
- Learn How the “Experts” Use Content to their Advantage
- Break through your self-doubt, and realize that you ARE THE EXPERT
- Learn How Successful Agencies Use SEO, Social Media, and Video to Dominate their Market
- Walk Away with at Least One NEW IDEA to Generate More Revenue in 2018 and Beyond
Valerie’s motto and favorite saying is: “Impact is not created by big budgets, impact is created by innovative marketing ideas!”
Valerie is a Registered Nurse and the author of three books, Aging Answers (2003), The Senior Solution (2007) and Priceless Caregiving (2009). Her adventure in internet marketing began as a self-promotion experiment and ended up becoming a full time marketing consulting business for the elder care market.
Valerie has appeared on national television (Today Show), has hosted her own local radio show, and has been interviewed for dozens of publications and radio shows across the country regarding her business and the business of elder care.
She fast became the foremost authority in driving sales via the internet, seminars, and e-mail for senior service providers and elder care entrepreneurs.While Valerie’s best known for her expertise in marketing, her students share that her biggest impact comes from her ability to make things happen quickly, even on a small budget.
Google Verified Author
Latest posts by Valerie VanBooven RN BSN (see all)
- How To Get More Home Care Clients in 2018 - January 15, 2018
- What Is the Best Approach to SEO for Home Care Agencies in 2018? - January 14, 2018
- 🙂 The Good News About Facebook Changes! - January 13, 2018