Senior Care Inquiry Pipeline
Fill Your Funnel, Feed Your Future
Here's what you should know:
You must watch the webinar replay (or attended live on 2/25/2019) in order to be on the "First In Line" List.
What does "First In Line" Mean?
- "First In Line" means that you will have one of the first opportunities to learn everything about our new program and decide if it's right for your agency.
- MANDATORY: You must speak with Bob Costello about the program requirements. This is a phone call and/or brief presentation.
- Bob will reach out to you in the next couple of weeks.
- If you are a good match for the program, we will send you an electronic contract to sign, on or after March 26.
- You will have 3 business days to return the contract (it's all online) to us.
- All programs will be set-up in the order received. First come, first serve.
- Want to be the first in your area? Work quickly.
- We can only take a limited number of agencies per month.
On March 26th, we are going to launch the program and introduce it to all senior services.
The program will sell out each month.
Your best bet is to be "First In Line"! 🙂