Here's What Our Clients Have to Say!
I Totally Recommend LTCEP For All Home Care Companies! 5 out of 5 - by Terry M. on Mar 31, 2016 LTCEP has elevated our marketing to a whole new level. I wish I had started with them much sooner then I did!
Overwhelmed With Joy By The Service And Tools That LTCEP Provides.... 5 out of 5 - by Danielle P. on Mar 31, 2016 Hi guys I know this maybe a little premature but I am so overwhelmed with joy by the service and tools that LTCEP provides to help providers such as myself who wear so many hats. You guys have given me a breath of relief when it comes to marketing which highly overwhelms me. I can't wait to see the results I'm so excited. I apologize for the over emotional email but I appreciate everything you guys have done thus far. If I missed anyone who has been apart of this effort please extend my gratitude.
Danielle Parchment, Kingsbridge Home Health Care Brooklyn, NY
Helpful Timesaver 5 out of 5 - by Erica T. on Mar 31, 2016 Creative, friendly, quick and super helpful!! I highly recommend the services for social marketing management. AS well, they created our website and I have had so many compliments.
Fantastic Customer Service! 5 out of 5 - by Jamie S. on Aug 07, 2015 LTC does a great job for it's customers. They revised my website, and it totally changed the professionalism of our company. They respond quickly, and and they reply to your needs almost insatantanouesly. They are on top of it! The content of our website and articles posted are informative, educational and interesting. I couldn't have completed this task myself! They are responsive to all my needs. I would recommend this company with five stars!!!
Who Should Use LTC Expert Publications' Services?
Independent Home Care Agencies, Independent Home Health Care Agencies, Home Care and Home Health Care Franchise Owners, Assisted Living Facilities, Personal Care Homes, Home Modification Companies and other Senior Service Providers who need the following:
- A new website.
- An upgraded website.
- Don't need a website, but need weekly content and SEO management.
- Need to update their home care franchise developed site.
- To have professionally written content on their site and on authority sites.
- To be on the first page of Google in their local area.
- To have their Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+ accounts managed better.
- A monthly e-newsletter that drives traffic, referrals, and leads.
- More leads.
- More visibility.
- More clients.
- More revenue.
- More marketing ideas.
Does Online Marketing for Home Care Really Work?
- Yes, some of our clients tell is that 50% of their business comes from their online activity. If it wasn't a viable and important way to do business, WE wouldn't be in business.
Are Your Services Expensive?
- Not compared to most website and SEO companies, no. Plus, we provide what most services cannot....content. Unique, professionally written content every week for your website, your social media, and your newsletter. (Your local SEO guy that you just met at the Chamber meeting or your brother-in-law or your sister's friend will never be able to do what we can do....he/she doesn't know the home care market.)
How Soon Will We Be On the First Page of Google?
- This depends on several things....1. How competitive is your service area? 2. Do you have a brand new website or is this a site that has been around a while? 3. IF your website is older, is it in Google's good graces? 4. How often are we adding content? How often are YOU participating? If you can answer all of these questions, we can give you a ballpark. Fair enough?
How fast will I receive my first lead from my website?
This depends on several things....
1. How competitive is your service area?
2. Do you have a brand new website or is this a site that has been around a while?
3. IF your website is older, is it in Google's good graces?
4. How often are we adding content? How often are YOU participating? If you can answer all of these questions, we can give you a ballpark. Fair enough?
How can I receive leads RIGHT NOW.
- Buy them.
Will you services save my business?
- NO! If you are in financial trouble already, a website isn't a saving grace.
Should I dump all of my money/attention into online marketing only?
- NO! This is about making good business decisions. You have to be out there beating the pavement and making connections every day in order to survive in the home care world. Your website and online marketing should enhance your efforts, not be the ONLY effort.
How long does it take to get started?
- You can start any time. It will take around 3+ weeks from the day you sign and return your contract for a full website implementation. For an SEO program that does not require a website build, expect around 2 weeks.
What if I have more questions? Who should I contact?
- Contact George Novoson at email@example.com with any additional questions. He will be happy to answer them! Or call 888-404-1513 and leave a message for us.