Engaging and submitting content is really important for your SEO/Content/Online Marketing. This article reviews WHY it’s important, and WHAT is needed to submit a piece of news to us for publication.
Hi all, (For Our Clients Only!)
Most of you aren’t professional writers and frankly don’t have a lot of time to write content. We know that, AND we know that’s one of the reasons we work for YOU – we supply unique content one time per week (for most of you), posted to your blog, Facebook, E-Newsletter, Linkedin.com, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
Providing content to home care agencies and their websites has become one of the biggest parts of our business.
Because it’s required for Google to find your website and give it a bump UP to the first page of a Google Search. It’s REAL SEO, NOT BS SEO. (See video here:
However, we know that YOUR company news is SUPER important to your local audience. (Facebook, Linkedin.com etc)
Here are the parameters for submitting company news:
1. Submit it to us via SUPPORT at www.LTCEPSupport.com
2. The content you submit must be in it’s final form. We will not write copy for you on these items, nor will we edit.
3. One liners don’t make the cut.
4. Send at least one paragraph and a photo. Photos must be either purchased by you for legal use on your website, or TAKEN by you/ your phone/ your staff.
5. Here’s how to get to one paragraph really fast. Answer these questions:
- Who – who is hosting the event, who is being honored, who is the subject of your post?
- What- What is going on, what is happening at this event, what did the person do to receive such an honor?
- Where – where is this event located? where is the person located? where should the public go for more information?
- Why- why is this important to the reader? why should the reader attend this event? why is this event being held in the first place? why was this person honored? why does your company participate in this event?
- When – when is this event happening, or when DID it happen? when does it happen again? when will there be a follow up on this event? when is there another activity happening?
- How- how do I get there? how does it work? how does someone qualify? how do I find out more information? how does this happen?
If you can answer the WHO, WHAT, WHERE, WHY, WHEN, HOW – you have your post. Submit it to us through support with a photo, and we will post for you. Remember, we post AS IS for company news, so please have someone read it before you send.
Hope that helps!
Send in that content!!!!
Need more help of ideas? Go to our private client-only website at www.LTCEPMarketing.com
Valerie VanBooven RN BSN
Co-Owner, LTC Expert Publications
Valerie’s motto and favorite saying is: “Impact is not created by big budgets, impact is created by innovative marketing ideas!”
Valerie is a Registered Nurse and the author of three books, Aging Answers (2003), The Senior Solution (2007) and Priceless Caregiving (2009). Her adventure in internet marketing began as a self-promotion experiment and ended up becoming a full time marketing consulting business for the elder care market.
Valerie has appeared on national television (Today Show), has hosted her own local radio show, and has been interviewed for dozens of publications and radio shows across the country regarding her business and the business of elder care.
She fast became the foremost authority in driving sales via the internet, seminars, and e-mail for senior service providers and elder care entrepreneurs.While Valerie’s best known for her expertise in marketing, her students share that her biggest impact comes from her ability to make things happen quickly, even on a small budget.
Google Verified Author
Latest posts by Valerie VanBooven RN BSN (see all)
- The secret to home care / senior care business results. - August 18, 2018
- More Home Care Clients are Out There- and They Need YOU!! - August 13, 2018
- Re: Your Home Care Website- May Have a Problem - August 12, 2018