Inside Sales Representative for LTC Expert Publications, St. Louis Office Location Only
What is expected:
- Applicant must be based in the St. Louis Metro Area
- Generate sales through direct and indirect customer contact.
- Work primarily on the telephone streamlining the lead process, generating sales, providing quotes and product previews necessary to close business.
- Coordinate direct-mail efforts and building relationships with current and future customers.
Summary of essential job functions:
- Sell and market products to B2B accounts.
- Initiate and develop sales contacts primarily with inbound marketing leads….calling and connecting with leads that are not COLD.
- Increase sales volumes and profitability through associated and product group selling, promoting new & updated products, packages and other areas of targeted marketing.
- Responsible for responding to customer inquiries and following up on all sales leads.
- Generate call reports and daily pre-call planning.
- Responsible for input to sales, profit forecasting overall sales, marketing plans, self-study of products and applications.
- Strive to meet and exceed designated quota levels.
- Increase bid opportunities through enrollment in approved vendor programs throughout the country.
- Coordinate and conduct product webinars and presentations to increase brand awareness and opportunities
- Review and respond to all bid notices and quote requests.
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field preferred; years of relevant experience considered in lieu of degree.
- 2 years experience in inside sales or customer service required.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Possess a high level of professionalism, ethics, confidence and a commitment to a team approach.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to conduct presentations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily; be organized and able to prioritize their work load; possess strong interpersonal skills, the ability to problem solve, and be an independent thinker while functioning as part of a team. Must have the ability to speak and present effectively to large groups of people on a regular basis.
To respond to this opportunity, or email your cover letter and resume to Valerie@LTCEP.com Position Criteria: This is a contracted sales position with huge growth opportunity.
Valerie’s motto and favorite saying is: “Impact is not created by big budgets, impact is created by innovative marketing ideas!”
Valerie is a Registered Nurse and the author of three books, Aging Answers (2003), The Senior Solution (2007) and Priceless Caregiving (2009). Her adventure in internet marketing began as a self-promotion experiment and ended up becoming a full time marketing consulting business for the elder care market.
Valerie has appeared on national television (Today Show), has hosted her own local radio show, and has been interviewed for dozens of publications and radio shows across the country regarding her business and the business of elder care.
She fast became the foremost authority in driving sales via the internet, seminars, and e-mail for senior service providers and elder care entrepreneurs.While Valerie’s best known for her expertise in marketing, her students share that her biggest impact comes from her ability to make things happen quickly, even on a small budget.
Google Verified Author
Latest posts by Valerie VanBooven RN BSN (see all)
- I Now Have a SEO/Geek Crush on a Guy Who Installs Garage Doors in Tempe, AZ - March 26, 2017
- Inside Salesperson- St. Louis, MO - December 31, 2016
- Valerie VanBooven RN BSN to Speak at the 2017 Winter Warm Up Conference in Fort Lauderdale FL - November 23, 2016