For Immediate Release
Prairie River Home Care in Minnesota Chooses LTC Expert Publications for their New Home Care Website and Online Home Care Marketing
(St. Louis, MO, July 2013) Prairie River Home Care is a Medicare-Certified Home Health Care Agency serving 60 of Minnesota’s 87 counties. They have 8 office locations throughout the state. Prairie River selected LTC Expert Publications to update and create a new website that serves all 8 locations. The website includes complete Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing, Expert Elder Care Articles, and Home Care Reviews System.
Visit their website at http://www.PRHomeCare.com
“It’s important to understand that home care agencies have a very specific audience with a very wide range of online ability. Keeping the home page simple, fresh, and with great calls to action is mandatory for online visibility and lead generation.” states Valerie VanBooven RN BSN, Co-Owner of LTC Expert Publications.
She adds, “We have home care agencies coming to us after months or years of dealing with local “SEO gurus” who also serve plumbers, roofers, lawyers, financial planners, and cupcake shops. The reality is that home care is a completely different niche, with a completely different approach. Home care is not an “impulse buy”, it’s not a quick decision in most cases. Families spend months agonizing over decisions about long-term care for an aging loved one. Therefore, a home care agency website needs to serve multiple purposes, and needs to be part of a total program that develops trust with the consumer.”
LTC Expert Publications Online Circle of Trust Program™ helps families know more about the home care agency they are choosing by presenting:
- Home Care Reviews via SeniorServiceReviews.com- a third party credible website that contains un-edited reviews from consumers.
- Articles by the Home Care Agency owners, establishing trust and credibility on their own blog every week, plus articles on other authority sites across the internet including AlzheimersCareToday.com, LiveInCareforSeniors.com, HelpforAgingVeterans.com, SeniorCareStress.com and SeniorSafetyIssues.com.
- Google Authorship, Google Plus, and Google Places for the owner or face of the company.
- Social Media Sites like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.com- plus content added to these sites weekly.
About LTC Expert Publications
LTC Expert Publication’s services make it possible for elder care and senior service providers to dominate the internet in their local area, and establish trust and credibility with the families who need their services. They are a full service internet marketing company specializing in the following:
- Website development
- Online Marketing Programs that drive traffic and leads
- Search Engine Optimization
- Google Places Optimization
- Natural Search Engine Results
- Video Production/ Video Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Full content management (blog posting, article marketing, press release marketing)
- Home Care Reviews Program
- Expert Elder Care Author Program
Visit their website at www.LTCSocialMark.com or call 888-404-1513 for more information.
Valerie VanBooven RN BSN
Valerie’s motto and favorite saying is: “Impact is not created by big budgets, impact is created by innovative marketing ideas!”
Valerie is a Registered Nurse and the author of three books, Aging Answers (2003), The Senior Solution (2007) and Priceless Caregiving (2009). Her adventure in internet marketing began as a self-promotion experiment and ended up becoming a full time marketing consulting business for the elder care market.
Valerie has appeared on national television (Today Show), has hosted her own local radio show, and has been interviewed for dozens of publications and radio shows across the country regarding her business and the business of elder care.
She fast became the foremost authority in driving sales via the internet, seminars, and e-mail for senior service providers and elder care entrepreneurs.While Valerie’s best known for her expertise in marketing, her students share that her biggest impact comes from her ability to make things happen quickly, even on a small budget.
Google Verified Author
Latest posts by Valerie VanBooven RN BSN (see all)
- Home Care Caregiver Recruiting Made Easier – Video Replay - April 20, 2017
- I Now Have a SEO/Geek Crush on a Guy Who Installs Garage Doors in Tempe, AZ - March 26, 2017
- Inside Salesperson- St. Louis, MO - December 31, 2016