Valerie VanBooven RN BSN
For Immediate Release:
New Authority Site HomeCareDaily.com Calls for News Items and Press Releases from all Home (Health) Care Agencies, Home Care Franchisors, and Home Care Industry Experts
(April, 2012) Home Care Daily (HomeCareDaily.com) is the premier independent source for news, commentary, and analysis covering the Home Care Industry. The website has been upgraded and revised, providing more content options and news feeds.
- Professionals rely on Home Care Daily for their daily news and insight to stay on top of the growing marketplace.
- We reach everyone from independent home care agencies to top level franchisors.
- We distribute industry news though our web site, weekly emails, and a syndicated RSS feed.
Home Care Daily began in late 2010 as an industry blog, offering a down-to-earth, personal, and independent perspective on home care. Our unique approach means that Home Care Daily’s coverage is unlike any other in the industry:
- Highlights, and links to other relevant and exceptional coverage appearing elsewhere. If it’s important to your business you will see it on Home Care Daily, even if it comes from another source.
- Insight from the industry’s most respected analysts
- Analysis that brings real context to news events
- If you would like to contact Home Care Daily with suggestions, comments, corrections, errors, press releases or new company announcements, please fill out our form on the CONTACT US PAGE.
- Home Care Daily also features one home care agency per week on their home page and throughout the website.
Home Care Daily is now accepting content for free publication from:
- Independent Home Care Agencies
- Franchise Home Care Agencies
- Home Health Care Agencies
- Home Care and Home Health Care Industry Organizations
Home Care Daily is now accepting content for free publication about:
- Local news and events related to home care and elder care.
- National news and events related to home care and elder care.
- Home Care Industry Meeting and Conferences.
- Educational information and news related to home care.
“We are inviting all home care agency and home health care agency owners and marketers to submit local press releases, national news, franchise related news and more. Submissions must be a minimum of 400 words, and must be educational or newsworthy. Some examples include sponsoring local events, participating in charitable events, hiring of key staff members, large scale initiatives, and more. Submitting a photo with the information is extremely helpful!”, says Valerie VanBooven RN BSN
Submitting content is free. For advertising information or content submission please visit the website at http://www.homecaredaily.com
Valerie’s motto and favorite saying is: “Impact is not created by big budgets, impact is created by innovative marketing ideas!”
Valerie is a Registered Nurse and the author of three books, Aging Answers (2003), The Senior Solution (2007) and Priceless Caregiving (2009). Her adventure in internet marketing began as a self-promotion experiment and ended up becoming a full time marketing consulting business for the elder care market.
Valerie has appeared on national television (Today Show), has hosted her own local radio show, and has been interviewed for dozens of publications and radio shows across the country regarding her business and the business of elder care.
She fast became the foremost authority in driving sales via the internet, seminars, and e-mail for senior service providers and elder care entrepreneurs.While Valerie’s best known for her expertise in marketing, her students share that her biggest impact comes from her ability to make things happen quickly, even on a small budget.
Google Verified Author
Latest posts by Valerie VanBooven RN BSN (see all)
- Home Care Caregiver Recruiting Made Easier – Video Replay - April 20, 2017
- I Now Have a SEO/Geek Crush on a Guy Who Installs Garage Doors in Tempe, AZ - March 26, 2017
- Inside Salesperson- St. Louis, MO - December 31, 2016