From the desk of Valerie VanBooven RN BSN:
The buzz word in the industry is all about reducing hospital readmission rates for Congestive Heart Failure (CHF), Pneumonia (PN), and Acute MI (Heart Attacks).
Both Private Duty and Medicare certified home health care agencies should position themselves with ALL of their referral sources as an agency who understands the Medicare 30 day rule, and the ways to keep seniors health and safe at home. Join our experts as we discuss ways to market your home care agency both online and offline (in print and in-person) with regards to Reducing Hospital Readmission Rates!!! Does your sales staff understand this concept? Do you? After this webinar you will be armed with everything you need.
- Remember – this topic will give your home care agency the best positive “PR” and visibility for hospitals, discharge planners, SNFs, physicians and more.
- The actual video is below but here is the YouTube link for those of you who want to share this with others: http://youtu.be/fI3mKvTMGKU
- Here is the location to sign up for our high level visibility program at a low cost:
- We look forward to working with you and your agency to help you get more professional referrals!
Have questions? Call 888-404-1513 or email George@ltcep.com
Valerie’s motto and favorite saying is: “Impact is not created by big budgets, impact is created by innovative marketing ideas!”
Valerie is a Registered Nurse and the author of three books, Aging Answers (2003), The Senior Solution (2007) and Priceless Caregiving (2009). Her adventure in internet marketing began as a self-promotion experiment and ended up becoming a full time marketing consulting business for the elder care market.
Valerie has appeared on national television (Today Show), has hosted her own local radio show, and has been interviewed for dozens of publications and radio shows across the country regarding her business and the business of elder care.
She fast became the foremost authority in driving sales via the internet, seminars, and e-mail for senior service providers and elder care entrepreneurs.While Valerie’s best known for her expertise in marketing, her students share that her biggest impact comes from her ability to make things happen quickly, even on a small budget.
Google Verified Author
Latest posts by Valerie VanBooven RN BSN (see all)
- Home Care Caregiver Recruiting Made Easier – Video Replay - April 20, 2017
- I Now Have a SEO/Geek Crush on a Guy Who Installs Garage Doors in Tempe, AZ - March 26, 2017
- Inside Salesperson- St. Louis, MO - December 31, 2016