It’s that time!
1. Please send any email list updates (email addresses only) to support at www.LTCEPSupport.com
- They should be in an excel spreadsheet.
- Send through support, not email. Send us all of your referral sources, leads and any other professional or consumer contacts that you would like to have receive your monthly newsletter.
- Doing this will remind people that you are HERE! And, it will increase your bottom line.
- Follow-up failure is not an option!! 🙂
2. COMPANY NEWS! What’s going on in your world? It’s important to share that with other people. We may be writing content for you every week, but it’s news about your company and your staff that really captures the attention of your local community.
- You may submit company news up to 4 times per month through support at www.LTCEPSupport.com.
- We will post it for you on your blog- it will go out to FB, TW, Linkedin.com and your newsletter.
- Anything you submit must be completely written and ready to publish- we do not edit or do copywriting.
- Anything you submit must be unique to you, it cannot be taken from other websites, this is a copyright violation, and bad for SEO.
- We always recommend a photo or 2 if you have them.
- We always recommend 400-500 minimum for anything you submit to us. One sentence won’t work.
- Submit through support at www.LTCEPSupport.com – not email.
3. Ideas for company news content:
- Holiday events
- Holiday news
- New office staff.
- Change of address or phone.
- Employee or Caregiver of the Month or Week announcements.
- Senior Fairs
- Non-Profit Volunteering
- Community Outreach
- Thank yous
- Testimonials from Clients (with permission, and no names please)
- Area happenings for seniors
- Weather reminders or warnings
- Special programs you offer
- New referral sources – do a bio or story about them
- New marketing partners- teaming up with anyone?
- Speaking engagements
Please send all content to us at least 48 hours or more in advance of your next newsletter distribution. If you wait until midnight the night before- there is a high probability that your content won’t make it.
Your newsletter goes out on either the 1st or the 15th of the month. PLAN AHEAD!
Valerie VanBooven RN BSN and Staff
Valerie’s motto and favorite saying is: “Impact is not created by big budgets, impact is created by innovative marketing ideas!”
Valerie is a Registered Nurse and the author of three books, Aging Answers (2003), The Senior Solution (2007) and Priceless Caregiving (2009). Her adventure in internet marketing began as a self-promotion experiment and ended up becoming a full time marketing consulting business for the elder care market.
Valerie has appeared on national television (Today Show), has hosted her own local radio show, and has been interviewed for dozens of publications and radio shows across the country regarding her business and the business of elder care.
She fast became the foremost authority in driving sales via the internet, seminars, and e-mail for senior service providers and elder care entrepreneurs.While Valerie’s best known for her expertise in marketing, her students share that her biggest impact comes from her ability to make things happen quickly, even on a small budget.
Google Verified Author
Latest posts by Valerie VanBooven RN BSN (see all)
- The Best Ways to Generate Home Care Leads in 30, 60, 90, 180 Days from NOW. - June 19, 2017
- Why Good Home Care Websites Don’t Cost $99.00 or $199.00. - June 17, 2017
- Home Care Caregiver Recruiting Made Easier – Video Replay - April 20, 2017