shares some great advice and information in this article posted at
Your goal is to optimize landing pages for customer experience and business conversion success. To learn how to do this (in addition to reading ) it helps to look at some landing pages that illustrate "greatness."
As a quick refresher, "" outlines the criteria for landing page success:
- Have a Clear and Emphasized Call to Action
- Align Your On-Page Message and Call-to-Action With Your Off-Page Promise
- Simplify Design and Reduce Text
- Use Images Judiciously
- Show Brand Validation
- Enable Sharing and Highlight Social Validation
- Test, Test, Test
Let's look at three landing pages doing it right. In the spirit of always testing and the belief that landing pages can always be optimized, we will include additional tips for how these landing pages can be tested to ensure that the best possible version is created.
Valerie’s motto and favorite saying is: “Impact is not created by big budgets, impact is created by innovative marketing ideas!”
Valerie is a Registered Nurse and the author of three books, Aging Answers (2003), The Senior Solution (2007) and Priceless Caregiving (2009). Her adventure in internet marketing began as a self-promotion experiment and ended up becoming a full time marketing consulting business for the elder care market.
Valerie has appeared on national television (Today Show), has hosted her own local radio show, and has been interviewed for dozens of publications and radio shows across the country regarding her business and the business of elder care.
She fast became the foremost authority in driving sales via the internet, seminars, and e-mail for senior service providers and elder care entrepreneurs.While Valerie’s best known for her expertise in marketing, her students share that her biggest impact comes from her ability to make things happen quickly, even on a small budget.
Google Verified Author
Latest posts by Valerie VanBooven RN BSN (see all)
- New Video: Wondering What Our Caregiver Recruiting Program Looks Like? - October 11, 2017
- ICYMI- Video Replay- Using Video for Home Care Lead Generation and Marketing - October 10, 2017
- Free Webinar Tuesday: Using Video for Home Care Marketing & Lead Generation - September 17, 2017