The Seven Success Factors of Highly Effective Online Marketing for Home Care Agencies
Success Factor #1 - Your Main Website
- Represents Your Professional Image!
- Is it Designed for Lead Capture?
- Is it Optimized for Your Local Area?
- Is it Mobile Responsive?
- Does it have a Clear Call-to-Action?
- Are your adding Unique Weekly Content?
- Do you have a Tracked Phone Line for ROI?
Success Factor #2 - You Must Have a Keyword Plan
Your keyword plan should be:
- Prioritized by Geography
- Prioritized by keyword phrase
- Used to SEO Core Web site
- Used to guide weekly blogging
Success Factor #3 - Continuous Content Publishing
- Blog post minimum of once per week
- 100% unique content
- Minimum 400-500 words.
- Optimize for top keyword priorities and as well as many lower volume keywords
- Feed blog posts to social media and monthly e-newsletter
- Publish Local Company News: People, events and celebrations
- Publish Articles with your Key Referral Partners
Success Factor #4- Engaging Through Social Media
- Facebook – Community Outreach
- LinkedIn – Professional Outreach
- Feed content from your blog
- Boost important posts
- Invite everyone on your email list to like your page
- Facebook paid ads to build “likes”
- Publish testimonials
Success Factor #5 - You Must Have a Monthly E-Newsletter (really)
- Build the best email list in your territory
- Potential referral partners
- Publish quality info Regularly
- Engaging articles
- Company news and events
- Employee celebrations
- Testimonials/Client stories
- Co-publish with referral partners
- Keeps Your Home Care Agency Top of Mind
- Builds Engagement with Your Community
Success Factor #6 - Offsite Publishing and Backlinking
- Build authority through publishing on other sites
- Valuable inbound links for SEO
- Use articles as leave behinds and follow ups
Success Factor #7- Reputation Management
- High volume of positive testimonials
- Eliminate negative reviews
- Searchable In your key towns
- 3rd party site for credibility
- Distributed to Facebook
- Format accepted by Google
- Distribute to prospects