If you are a home care franchise owner you may have a problem that you don’t even know about.
Here’s the situation.
- You own a home care franchise.
- You are required to use the website they provide for you.
- By contract, you can’t have “another” website.
So this is it. It’s a shell.
It’s just a generic old landing page that says very little about your local area, you, and does not contain local blog content.
You probably have no idea if any calls are coming from it, nor do you know where it shows up on Google. 1st page, 2nd page? Nada?
Now you, the business owner, have to run a business, staff, market, and figure out how to SEO your franchise provided website, and add content to it each week for any remote hope that it will generate business for you.
Most franchise owners just forget about it and hope for the best. We see this happen every day.
The good news is that we have a solution for almost every home care franchise owner.
We’ve worked with dozens of franchises over the years, so we are intimately aware of the challenges, red tape, and crazy internal formats that exist.
Some of the franchises we have worked with include (this is just the short list): Home Helpers, Comfort Keepers, SYNERGY, ComForcare, Home Care Assistance, Right at Home, and more.
Here is what we typically do for each franchise owner. (depending on the limitation of their franchisor-provided website)
The Home Care Franchise Owner Solution:
- We search engine optimize every page of the website for your local area. This is top priority.
- We blog post ORIGINAL, localized, search engine optimized content every week on your blog (assuming you have one, and most do)
- We make you a “Google Verified Author” and put additional content on all of our authority sites across the internet. Sites like HelpforAgingVeterans.com, SeniorCareStress.com, AlzheimersCareToday.com, ReduceHospitalReadmissionRates.com, LiveinCareforSeniors.com and more.
- We set up a testimonial site for you on SeniorServiceReviews.com so that you can show your best testimonials to the world. (and especially your local area).
- We set up and optimize and post to all of your social media accounts. (FB, Linkedin, Twitter, etc)
- We can put tracked phone lines on your site so that you KNOW if calls are coming from the internet.
- We can add google analytics so that you can SEE the traffic each month.
- We run reports that show you exactly where your site is located in a google search.
- We can generate a monthly newsletter that is YOURS and local to YOU, that sends out to prospects, referral sources and clients automatically.
It’s all done for you- and you can relax.
Want to learn more? Go here! http://www.ltcsocialmark.com/home-care-franchises-local-internet-marketing-solutions/
Valerie’s motto and favorite saying is: “Impact is not created by big budgets, impact is created by innovative marketing ideas!”
Valerie is a Registered Nurse and the author of three books, Aging Answers (2003), The Senior Solution (2007) and Priceless Caregiving (2009). Her adventure in internet marketing began as a self-promotion experiment and ended up becoming a full time marketing consulting business for the elder care market.
Valerie has appeared on national television (Today Show), has hosted her own local radio show, and has been interviewed for dozens of publications and radio shows across the country regarding her business and the business of elder care.
She fast became the foremost authority in driving sales via the internet, seminars, and e-mail for senior service providers and elder care entrepreneurs.While Valerie’s best known for her expertise in marketing, her students share that her biggest impact comes from her ability to make things happen quickly, even on a small budget.
Google Verified Author
Latest posts by Valerie VanBooven RN BSN (see all)
- The Best Ways to Generate Home Care Leads in 30, 60, 90, 180 Days from NOW. - June 19, 2017
- Why Good Home Care Websites Don’t Cost $99.00 or $199.00. - June 17, 2017
- Home Care Caregiver Recruiting Made Easier – Video Replay - April 20, 2017